dganutrition.com
dganutrition.com
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Test Levels still low after PCT help wanted

Test Levels still low after PCT help wanted

Hey guys I just wanted to know what could be wrong with me. I completed a cycle of 16 weeks with the first 4 weeks kickstarting with anadrol and week 1-16 was 400 test 400 deca. After the last injection I waited 2 weeks to let my esters clear and started my PCT. 40 mg of Nolvadex the first two weeks and 20 the last two and 50 mg of Clomid first two weeks with 25 the last two weeks. All this time taking 12.5 mg of Aromasin EOD. I am worried because my PCT finished May of 2018 and I got my Test levels check in August. They were Low.... 125 ng/dL so I hoped that they would just go up over time and got them retested in October.. Just got the test results back and they are even lower at 99 ng/dL. I have no idea what is going on and frankly I'm worried. Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Stitchez View Post
    Hey guys I just wanted to know what could be wrong with me. I completed a cycle of 16 weeks with the first 4 weeks kickstarting with anadrol and week 1-16 was 400 test 400 deca. After the last injection I waited 2 weeks to let my esters clear and started my PCT. 40 mg of Nolvadex the first two weeks and 20 the last two and 50 mg of Clomid first two weeks with 25 the last two weeks. All this time taking 12.5 mg of Aromasin EOD. I am worried because my PCT finished May of 2018 and I got my Test levels check in August. They were Low.... 125 ng/dL so I hoped that they would just go up over time and got them retested in October.. Just got the test results back and they are even lower at 99 ng/dL. I have no idea what is going on and frankly I'm worried. Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.
    Trt man. My biggest fear as well... good luck. I would se and endo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean before I started my cycle I had a Test level of 700. I don't know if I have done something wrong or my body is just stupid

Decaf can be harder to recover from. My brother had the same problem on pct, I would have went 6 weeks total. But man I feel for you, really my biggest worry when coming off cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How old are you?

Quote Originally Posted by TestDeezNuts View Post
    How old are you?
    Million dollar question...

Quote Originally Posted by TestDeezNuts View Post
    How old are you?
    I know it's not the best but I am 23 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    Million dollar question...
    Yeah I know. I'm 23 but I also know that it was foolish of me to do what I did. I thought I did everything properly so I would be okay. I don't know what's going on though

Quote Originally Posted by Stitchez View Post
    Yeah I know. I'm 23 but I also know that it was foolish of me to do what I did. I thought I did everything properly so I would be okay. I don't know what's going on though
    Bro we preach on here day in and day out until we are blue in the face and sick of talking about it not to use steroids until you are over 25. I personally recommend waiting longer than that.

Yes I know that. And now I realize why. However, that doesn't help me with the current situation. Is there any advice you can give me still?