napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test levels - low # on cycle

Peso

Running an 18 week cycle of Test/NPP/EQ.
Test - 350
NPP - 300
EQ - 800

Run this cycle several times with great results. Just had blood done with Quest Diagnostics. All looked great, estrogen (28), prolactin (7.9) but my test came back at 1319. I have never had in come back under the 1500 while on cycle. Bloods done prior to starting above were done and my test was near 1000, on TRT dose of around 180/week.

Any thoughts on why test came back on low side during cycle? I hadn?t fasted and had bloods drawn in late afternoon because wasn?t really interested in test levels given on cycle but can?t imagine that makes the difference.

Cheers brothas

actually, that makes a huge difference when testing... there's a reason you are told to fast and take the test first thing in the morning... what you did can absolutely skew the results... so this one, unfortunately, is on you bro

actually, that makes a huge difference when testing... there's a reason you are told to fast and take the test first thing in the morning... what you did can absolutely skew the results... so this one, unfortunately, is on you bro

Interesting. Thanks bro. As shared was aware i hadn?t followed fasting and early morning but didn?t bloods for test and fasting and early morning to my knowledge don?t impact estrogen, prolactin or other scores I?m more interested in mid cycle.

Interesting. Thanks bro. As shared was aware i hadn?t followed fasting and early morning but didn?t bloods for test and fasting and early morning to my knowledge don?t impact estrogen, prolactin or other scores I?m more interested in mid cycle.

It can skew your test numbers man.

I wouldn't put too much thought into the numbers. I've had clients running the same product at the same dosages with totally different blood work results. At least you know your Test is real.

Its possible that could be accurate. I know plenty of people that show under 1500 test on 350mg per week. Everyone is different

Really depends too on fasting like Dylan said as well as timing of the blood. For instance say you inject once or twice a week if you test on the day you inject or the following day your numbers will be higher.

If you pinned a few days ago and then tested it could be a little lower. Add in you hadnt fasted and that likely is it. 350mg/week typically has me in the 1500-1800 range of test if I pin then run bloods the next day.

I wouldnt overthink it to be honest.

Its possible that could be accurate. I know plenty of people that show under 1500 test on 350mg per week. Everyone is different

12 weeks in and i am never below 1500 on cycle. That was my concern or question, odd to be 1300 on this cycle but maybe resulting from not fasting and late day bloods.
Strength gains are there, haven?t put on size like in past but maybe home gym routine vs gym.

Really depends too on fasting like Dylan said as well as timing of the blood. For instance say you inject once or twice a week if you test on the day you inject or the following day your numbers will be higher.

If you pinned a few days ago and then tested it could be a little lower. Add in you hadnt fasted and that likely is it. 350mg/week typically has me in the 1500-1800 range of test if I pin then run bloods the next day.

I wouldnt overthink it to be honest.

Good point re: pin to bloods. Not overthinking
Thanks bro

Top Bottom