napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

test and hrt

dosabest

Hi Dylan – first of all… thanks A LOT for posting information on such an important area of physical health and the use of supplements.

I have a couple questions if you have the time:

Background:

• I’m in my mid 40’s and have been on testosterone as Hormone Replacement Therapy for about 4 years.
  • Up until recently, it was strictly bio-identical pellet implants. I had slow but extremely positive results – not much on size, albeit very gradual – but awesome on tone, good recovery and noticeable energy boost.
  • For the past 2 months, I’ve been injecting Test C 200mg/ml – sub-cutaneous.
  • I just ordered and received a stack/mix of Test C 200mg/ml and EQ (Baldenone) 200mg/ml in 10ml vial.
  • Some of the literature I read noted heavy fat buildup with EQ stacked … which is NOT what I want. I’m looking for modest, sustainable and lean gains –
  • I have NEVER subscribed to relying on ANY supplement by itself, but am a firm believer in me doing the work, sleep and reasonable eating (lean proteins, grains, etc.)

Questions:

• Is this a good stack to use for slow manageable LEAN and SUSTAINABLE gains?
  • Can I inject sub-cutaneous? Pros and Cons?
  • General Question: How can I build weak areas without overbuilding other areas. My chest and arms are satisfactory, but my glutes, calves and part of my thighs have always lagged and my overall body proportion is not what I’d like.
  • Do you have any recommendations for sources? (If you feel comfortable, call the number below to discuss)
  • Any other comments, suggestions, recommendations, cautions, tips, etc are welcomed and appreciated.

where on earth would you read there was fat buildup on eq? thats absurdity unless someone was eating like a fucking pig!

you need to inject im

please dont ask me for sources dude, do you think thats its wise to just email someone out of the blue and ask them that kind of thing?

what are your FULL stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

Please provide full stats, cycle history and goals. First cycles are Test only.

We need your full stats, goals, and experience before we can advise you. EQ does not cause fat buildup. Also you must inject IM when your oil volume is over about 0.3ml which it will be

Top Bottom