napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test has dropped. PCT now or wait?

Clark Kent

Hi guys,
I am new to this forum and figured it would be the most knowledgable place to ask this question. I started a cycle of lgd 4033, ostarine, and cardarine 6 weeks ago. I was originally planning to cycle lgd+mk2866+cardarine for 10 weeks and then drop the lgd and take osta and cardarine to 12 weeks. SARMs were all bought at Pure Rawz after researching purity. Here is my break down
LGD 4033 - 10 mg ED
MK 2866 - 25 mg ED
GW 501516 - 20 mg ED
SNS inhibit E (added in the 2nd week) 1 pill ED
Prime Test test booster - 3 pills per day

I added the SNS inhibit E in the second week to combat possible estrogen sides from a heavy cycle like this. I had to drop from 3 pills ED to 1 ED because I felt like I crashed my estrogen in the 3rd week. Here is my blood work pre cycle and at 6 weeks.
pre
Screen Shot 2018-10-19 at 12.07.16 PM.jpg
6 weeks
Screen Shot 2018-10-19 at 12.07.29 PM.jpg

My question is this. With my test levels dropping by the week and my LH and FSH being nearly normal and barely suppressed, what would you do at this point to salvage the most out of this cycle? I have clomid on hand but would like to get the most out of this cycle instead of just killing it at 6 weeks since I didn't feel it really kick in until around 3 weeks. I don't want to do any permanent damage as I am 24 years old. Also as a side note I am extremely impressed with SNS inhibit E.

Cheers

Ok so my bloods are impossible to read in these images for some reason. My starting total test was 733 and then dropped to 340 at 6 weeks. My starting estrogen was 22.6 and dropped to 11.6. my starting FSH was 1.8 and LH was 3.5. My FSH dropped to 1.4 and LH dropped to 3.3 (FSH is lightly low with 1.6 being the cutoff for normal).

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-10-19 at 12.07.29 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-10-19 at 12.07.29 PM.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 8
the main issue is pure rawz does not sell pure sarms and you have likely taken a prohormone... i would definitely not continue with these at all.. you have no idea what you are actually taking...

you need to run a full pct man.. clomid alone would not be enough... so at least run clomid and nolva 6 weeks

Top Bottom