napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test Flu? just sick ?

Wyatt647

Assuming no ones a doctor and can diagnose me over the forum lol..

Is "test flu" a true thing???, Two weeks in to my 300mg weekly test cyp cycle.

Last two pins have had me sore for 2 days each time....not that its concerning, how ever previous cycle was no where near as bad with higher dosages of test.

Was sick the week leading up to the start of cycle, and have not really gotten better since. Symptons have gotten better/worse/better (runny nose, sore throat, weak, etc) Coming up on my 3rd pin this week.

** should I ride it out just hope I get better pounding water, vitamins etc. Keeping my test dose the same. OR back down the test dosage**

Just asking for advice, thanks for reading.

In my mid 20s, test cyp is the only compound I am using. Thanks! I do feel better starting this week, then the prior 4-5days

You should really not be risking your developmental health by using steroids at your age. My advice is to just end the cycle now, and wait a few more years. Maybe consider sarms as an option for now.

Okay thank you for the advice guys and the response

@PON if I was to just cut the test cycle off completely already being two weeks in I wouldn't need to do any type of PCT would I ??

Sarms are sounding like the better route from what Dylan has said.

Okay thank you for the advice guys,

Cutting this cycle off already being two weeks in wont require a PCT will it..?

@PON yeah Sarms are sounding like the safer route from what Dylans videos say, just need to listen to him I reckon.

Okay thank you for the advice guys and the response

@PON if I was to just cut the test cycle off completely already being two weeks in I wouldn't need to do any type of PCT would I ??

Sarms are sounding like the better route from what Dylan has said.

i would still low dose clomid with a test booster... get ostazol at esarms.com

yes, sarms are FAR better for you to go with at your age

@Dylan .. Thanks for the pct protocall.

My thinking was.. If sarms are going to suppress me just as taking test cyp would. Id just run test with all the research behind them seeing as I would result in the similar side effects as sarms. And would have better luck finding help if something went wrong.

But you are saying sarms are safer, refereing to the side effects they offer compared to test.. ? Im assuming ?

Thanks again for the help

sarms suppression compared to steroids is not even remotely close... thats laughable to even compare them and steroids are going to give you major long term issues when using them too young... you would not have any of that concern with sarms.. you have it ALL wrong with what you are thinking

Top Bottom