napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test + Equipoise 18 Weeks, Need PCT & Next Cycle Advice Please

Jay

Hey,

First I just want to say thanks for this Forum and for all of the iSARMS videos. You guys are life savers.

I know there is a ton of information out there and I have loads of the threads related to PCT, but I just wanted to reach out and get that human advice based on my own personal situation, just for my own sanity really.

I am looking for some advice on my PCT and advice on my next cycle.

OK.....
I started my first cycle on 500mg of (Zion Labs) Test Cyp 250 a week (2 pins a week @ 1ml each).
I did this for 12 weeks then added EQ 300 and upped the Test to 750 a week (1ml EQ + 1ml Test, 3 times a week) and continued this through to week 18 (So 6 weeks on the bumped up Test & EQ).

I made the call to come off about 3 weeks ago, as felt it was probably about time (started getting spots on shoulders and greasy skin).
For the last week I have been taking 50mg of Clomid a day and 10mg Tamoxifen. I didnt think this was enough, so I have now doubled it to 100mg Clomid and 20mg Tamoxifen.

I need advice on:
- How much Clomid & Tamoxifen I should be taking and for how long?
- How long should I stay off cycle?
- Would you recommend a Test/Dianabol/Equipoise Cycle, if so how would you stack it and what would PCT look like for that cycle?

Thanks to anyone that is willing to take the time to help me out. I will be sure to stick around here and help others as I learn.

Jay

time on = time off and time on also includes pct... you can run a sarms bridge in between cycles... you need to worry about your cycle right now, not looking ahead of time man... focus on what your doing NOW...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom