napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test + EQ + Winny

hanyrter

Hey there Dylan, I've been watching your videos for quite sometime now trying to learn and understand how everything works as i'll be hopefully getting into my first cycle within the following weeks. I'm hopefully going to run test, EQ, and winny. Course should be 5 weeks.

Here are my stats:
Weight: 162 pounds
Height : 5'9

As its my first cycle I've been recommended taking 2ML per week of Winny and TEST but a friend of mine who took Winny told me not to mess with the injections as that shit hurts like hell and told me I'm better off with the anabolic Winny. So TEST I'll be running 2ML per week injecting twice a week for 5 weeks. Now originally I planned on injecting winny but now as I'll be taking the anabolic I was wondering what is your recommendation for the dosage. My buddy told me to be taking one pill everyday of 50mg or something around that. Now for the EQ. I watched your video and how EQ should be ran within a long period of time and around 10-16weeks so automatically it doesnt sound right to me to run EQ for 5 weeks. As you said its a slow yet effective process. I've done a checkup with my doctor checking my liver/kidney/bp/test levels etc. Yet to have those results back probably today or tomorrow. I know I'm pretty young for getting into my first course but I've been training for around 3 years and I've gotten REASONABLE results but now I just want to go all out and I'm hoping this course will be the kickstart of it. I'm not looking to gain massive size but a lean, shredded, clean look. If you would like pictures/videos of my body for more reference I'll be more than happy to send you. Thankyou for your time and help, you're helping us noobies a lot.

Hey there Dylan, I've been watching your videos for quite sometime now trying to learn and understand how everything works as i'll be hopefully getting into my first cycle within the following weeks. I'm hopefully going to run test, EQ, and winny. Course should be 5 weeks.

Here are my stats:
Weight: 162 pounds
Height : 5'9

As its my first cycle I've been recommended taking 2ML per week of Winny and TEST but a friend of mine who took Winny told me not to mess with the injections as that shit hurts like hell and told me I'm better off with the anabolic Winny. So TEST I'll be running 2ML per week injecting twice a week for 5 weeks. Now originally I planned on injecting winny but now as I'll be taking the anabolic I was wondering what is your recommendation for the dosage. My buddy told me to be taking one pill everyday of 50mg or something around that. Now for the EQ. I watched your video and how EQ should be ran within a long period of time and around 10-16weeks so automatically it doesnt sound right to me to run EQ for 5 weeks. As you said its a slow yet effective process. I've done a checkup with my doctor checking my liver/kidney/bp/test levels etc. Yet to have those results back probably today or tomorrow. I know I'm pretty young for getting into my first course but I've been training for around 3 years and I've gotten REASONABLE results but now I just want to go all out and I'm hoping this course will be the kickstart of it. I'm not looking to gain massive size but a lean, shredded, clean look. If you would like pictures/videos of my body for more reference I'll be more than happy to send you. Thankyou for your time and help, you're helping us noobies a lot.

bro there are so many things wrong with this

first of all, youre only 21. too young
and youre only 162 at 5'9". that is SMALL. you need to eat more and lift heavier

2ML doesnt tell us anything. we dont know the dosage. but from the sound of it, 2ML is going to be too much anyways.

anabolic winny?? all steroids are anabolic. injectable winny and oral winny are both anabolic. that makes no sense.

your proposed cycle is 5 weeks?? that is way too short, especially for EQ. complete waste of time and money.

youve only been training for 3 years. you arent ready for steroids.

trust me bro, even with steroids you will not gain the look you desire. its because your diet and training is OFF.

bro, i dont want any pictures whatsoever, not necessary... i appreciate the words and support bro but unfortunately im not going to have an answer you want to hear... i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way...

watch this video... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=388s

Way too young for any kind of steroid use my friend. You're also extremely undersized and have not put in the time to bold a proper natural foundation.

I made the best gains in my early twenties, I am 43 now and have been natural until I was put on trt 5 months ago which I still have normal test numbers. Get your diet in check, eat clean and lift hard bro. I went from 143 lbs at age 20 to 185lbs by the time I was 25. Plenty of gains to be made naturally especially at your age. And I'm 5'9 as well

Top Bottom