napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test/eq only cycle?

m555zma

Any thoughts on test+eq only blast? I'm currently on test+eq+npp, which is great of course. But I'm wondering how the body would respond with less drugs in the system/less competition for androgen receptors.
This might be my next bulk later on, but not sure.

I like lower dosages and have experiential wisdom regarding their effectiveness. With the two compounds you mention here I'd run 16 weeks with;

Test E 350mg a week
EQ 600mg a week.

Of course all dosages split in 2 pins with Aromasin at 12.5mg EOD and a full PCT.

Cool. I was thinking 16 weeks with

Test C 500mg/week
EQ 800mg/week

I just hope it produces good results without a "main" compound in there like npp, tren, deca, etc. I want to test the "less is more" theory.

Cool. I was thinking 16 weeks with

Test C 500mg/week
EQ 800mg/week

I just hope it produces good results without a "main" compound in there like npp, tren, deca, etc. I want to test the "less is more" theory.

The less is more theory is how Iv been running my cycle for years now constantly trying to see how little I can get away with and be happy with the results. I havnt ran Test above 250-300 and usually closer to 300 in years.

I think this is something all gear users need to try and see for them selves. Sometimes you don?t even know how many sides you are actually getting until you lower the dosez

If your goal is to bulk Test/NPP (or Deca) will give you better results than Test/EQ in addition to the necessary diet and training.

theres no difference between deca and npp aside from the ester... if you want to pin more frequently but run a shorter cycle, then npp is great... deca is a very long ester and you need to run it longer to get the full effect, which is a turn off to some...

You mentioned in a post about a year ago that deca has more sides.
it can viewed that way by some because it stays in your system longer but it essentially is the same compound with a longer ester... sometimes a longer ester can give that feeling because its in your system longer... the results are not going to be better or worse between them

You mentioned in a post about a year ago that deca has more sides.
An ester can have an impact on the side effects but it's not the same for everyone. As I've said many times you have to find out what works best for YOU.

Top Bottom