napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test. EQ and Dbol

keevorts

Hi Dylan, I'm thinking of running a cycle of testosterone equipoise and Dianabol, which I've heard from people is a decent cycle to run. I've watched many of your videos looking for information and it's just kind of got my head spinning. Wondering if you can break it down a little bit for me and maybe suggest for me a good PCT if I do run this cycle. I appreciate your time, thanks.

What's your stats and goals? That could be a great cycle or a terrible one depending on many factors

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Hi Dylan, I'm thinking of running a cycle of testosterone equipoise and Dianabol, which I've heard from people is a decent cycle to run. I've watched many of your videos looking for information and it's just kind of got my head spinning. Wondering if you can break it down a little bit for me and maybe suggest for me a good PCT if I do run this cycle. I appreciate your time, thanks.

Before we can help you, we need your full stats, goals, and experience

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Top Bottom