napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test + EQ Cycle

Pat

Hello All,

Id like to start by saying that yes, this is my first time cycle. I know that it is not recommended to have a first cycle like this but I have already made up my mind and know I have the discipline to complete this cycle well with a little help from you guys. My diet and training will by on point as it always has been. Also, I know some people will have the urge to comment and recommend SARMS, however, I have already made up my mind and will not be doing a SARMS cycle at this point in my training. I am asking for opinions on this cycle and if you have any information that could help me it would be greatly appreciated.

29/6'/175/10-12% BF

I do A LOT of cardio and want to increase my strength without putting on much mass, so I wold like to be 190 and around 10% BF with the completion of this cycle.

Weeks 1-16 500mg Test E pin thurs/sunday 250mg each day
Weeks 1-16 600mg EQ pin thurs/sunday 300mg each day

2 Weeks after last pin
Nolva 40/40/20/20

I have been doing my research on this cycle for sometime but a lot of them are out dated so I have 3 questions.

1. Is it important to run HCG with the test and EQ? I would prefer not to run it but will if it is needed.
2. Will Nolva alone be fine? Is it suggested I run clomid along side the Nolva at 100/100/50/50?
3. Since I do more cardio than the ave person would it be smarter to run my test at 250mg instead of 500 weekly?

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Again, this is why I came to this website in the first place. I want to do thing right the first time and want the opinions of people who have been there before. Thanks!

1) You will need to run an AI on this cycle either arimidex or aromasin.
2) Clomid and Nolva both need to be in your PCTV

I am getting ready to start the same cycle next week. Planning on Test E 500mg per week and either Eq at 500 or 600 per week. 600mg is pretty much the standard recomendation.

Hello All,

Id like to start by saying that yes, this is my first time cycle. I know that it is not recommended to have a first cycle like this but I have already made up my mind and know I have the discipline to complete this cycle well with a little help from you guys. My diet and training will by on point as it always has been. Also, I know some people will have the urge to comment and recommend SARMS, however, I have already made up my mind and will not be doing a SARMS cycle at this point in my training. I am asking for opinions on this cycle and if you have any information that could help me it would be greatly appreciated.

29/6'/175/10-12% BF

I do A LOT of cardio and want to increase my strength without putting on much mass, so I wold like to be 190 and around 10% BF with the completion of this cycle.

2 Weeks after last pin
Nolva 40/40/20/20

I have been doing my research on this cycle for sometime but a lot of them are out dated so I have 3 questions.

1. Is it important to run HCG with the test and EQ? I would prefer not to run it but will if it is needed.
2. Will Nolva alone be fine? Is it suggested I run clomid along side the Nolva at 100/100/50/50?
3. Since I do more cardio than the ave person would it be smarter to run my test at 250mg instead of 500 weekly?

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Again, this is why I came to this website in the first place. I want to do thing right the first time and want the opinions of people who have been there before. Thanks!

We usually recommend 350 mgs of test per week for first cycle. And as you are running first cycle, you should run TEST ONLY CYCLE and 12 weeks, not 16. You should always have Aromisin on hand and run it 12.5 mg E0D. Nolva only is not even close for what you require for PCT.

Your PCT:
Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Also get your blood tested when you feel something is wrong. Also The perfect pct would be :

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

If you can use these. But Nolva only or Nolva and clomid will not suffice. You MUST add some sarms to heal you back and lower cortisol level .

For the record, I just recently had to cut to make weight. I came down from 190. Want to go back up as clean and strong as possible.

Also get your blood tested when you feel something is wrong. Also The perfect pct would be :

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

If you can use these. But Nolva only or Nolva and clomid will not suffice. You MUST add some sarms to heal you back and lower cortisol level .

so aromasin from week 1 all the way through my PCT or just for my pct?

Hello All,

Id like to start by saying that yes, this is my first time cycle. I know that it is not recommended to have a first cycle like this but I have already made up my mind ....I am asking for opinions on this cycle and if you have any information that could help me it would be greatly appreciated....Again, this is why I came to this website in the first place. I want to do thing right the first time and want the opinions of people who have been there before. Thanks!

LOL....seriously??

You can't have it both ways bro...

You already know it's not a recommended cycle

You have ALREADY made up your mind...then you have the fucking gall to ask our opinions
So why the fuck are you asking???
WTF !!!!
Talk about spitting in our faces

The Buen on Tren says fuck off

LOL....seriously??

You can't have it both ways bro...

You already know it's not a recommended cycle

You have ALREADY made up your mind...then you have the fucking gall to ask our opinions
So why the fuck are you asking???
WTF !!!!
Talk about spitting in our faces

The Buen on Tren says fuck off
The Tren buen... lmao. Amazing.

Hello All,

29/6'/175/10-12% BF

2 Weeks after last pin
Nolva 40/40/20/20

I do t quite understand why you came for advice when you say you've already made up your mind to run that cycle? Test only is all I recommend for a first cycle, but honestly you are a bit undersized for steroids and really shouldn't be using them

HCG should be 500iu twice per week the last 3-4 weeks if the cycle. That's it

Nolva alone is not ok. That's far from an adequate pct. Here is what your pct should be which you can get from www.sarmsx.com

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Mk2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I really do love all the advice and appreciate it. Its hard to detect emotion and tone through typing so some of the opinions on this thread seem to be misconstrued on the meaning behind my decision to run EQ for a first cycle. Contrary to popular belief, not all people want to take steroids just to get big and put on size. Yes, I want to be a solid 190 but my sole purpose for using EQ is for the performance enhancement, not for looks or anything along those lines. The research I have done suggest its one "steroid" that can boost your red blood cell count and drastically have positive effects on cardio and strength with out the sides of those such as tren. I can see how people would be led to believe I am in the wrong, however, the problem is a Test only first cycle will not get me to my goals I am trying to achieve. If I could take the EQ by itself then thats what I would do but we all know that Test should be the base to any cycle or so my research has provided me. Thank you to all who have provided me with advice but your personal goals might not be the goals of someone else. I turned to this website for advice, not for negative feedback and accusations that I am "spitting in the face of active users". Anyone can directly apply this to there everyday lives as well, stop having tunnel vision when it comes to aspirations of others. Thank guys.

unbelievable... it doesn't matter "what" your using it for... enjoy learning a long lesson... we will "keep our tunnel vision" by giving advice to help protect you... do what you will... learn your way

Top Bottom