domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Test + EQ Cycle

Test + EQ Cycle

Hello All,

Id like to start by saying that yes, this is my first time cycle. I know that it is not recommended to have a first cycle like this but I have already made up my mind and know I have the discipline to complete this cycle well with a little help from you guys. My diet and training will by on point as it always has been. Also, I know some people will have the urge to comment and recommend SARMS, however, I have already made up my mind and will not be doing a SARMS cycle at this point in my training. I am asking for opinions on this cycle and if you have any information that could help me it would be greatly appreciated.

29/6'/175/10-12% BF

I do A LOT of cardio and want to increase my strength without putting on much mass, so I wold like to be 190 and around 10% BF with the completion of this cycle.

Weeks 1-16 500mg Test E pin thurs/sunday 250mg each day
    Weeks 1-16 600mg EQ pin thurs/sunday 300mg each day

2 Weeks after last pin
    Nolva 40/40/20/20

I have been doing my research on this cycle for sometime but a lot of them are out dated so I have 3 questions.

1. Is it important to run HCG with the test and EQ? I would prefer not to run it but will if it is needed.
    2. Will Nolva alone be fine? Is it suggested I run clomid along side the Nolva at 100/100/50/50?
    3. Since I do more cardio than the ave person would it be smarter to run my test at 250mg instead of 500 weekly?

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Again, this is why I came to this website in the first place. I want to do thing right the first time and want the opinions of people who have been there before. Thanks!

1) You will need to run an AI on this cycle either arimidex or aromasin.
    2) Clomid and Nolva both need to be in your PCTV

I am getting ready to start the same cycle next week. Planning on Test E 500mg per week and either Eq at 500 or 600 per week. 600mg is pretty much the standard recomendation.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    Hello All,

Id like to start by saying that yes, this is my first time cycle. I know that it is not recommended to have a first cycle like this but I have already made up my mind and know I have the discipline to complete this cycle well with a little help from you guys. My diet and training will by on point as it always has been. Also, I know some people will have the urge to comment and recommend SARMS, however, I have already made up my mind and will not be doing a SARMS cycle at this point in my training. I am asking for opinions on this cycle and if you have any information that could help me it would be greatly appreciated.

29/6'/175/10-12% BF

I do A LOT of cardio and want to increase my strength without putting on much mass, so I wold like to be 190 and around 10% BF with the completion of this cycle.

Weeks 1-16 500mg Test E pin thurs/sunday 250mg each day
    Weeks 1-16 600mg EQ pin thurs/sunday 300mg each day

2 Weeks after last pin
    Nolva 40/40/20/20

I have been doing my research on this cycle for sometime but a lot of them are out dated so I have 3 questions.

1. Is it important to run HCG with the test and EQ? I would prefer not to run it but will if it is needed.
    2. Will Nolva alone be fine? Is it suggested I run clomid along side the Nolva at 100/100/50/50?
    3. Since I do more cardio than the ave person would it be smarter to run my test at 250mg instead of 500 weekly?

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Again, this is why I came to this website in the first place. I want to do thing right the first time and want the opinions of people who have been there before. Thanks!
    We usually recommend 350 mgs of test per week for first cycle. And as you are running first cycle, you should run TEST ONLY CYCLE and 12 weeks, not 16. You should always have Aromisin on hand and run it 12.5 mg E0D. Nolva only is not even close for what you require for PCT.

Your PCT:
    Clomid 50/25/25/25
    GW 20mg per day

Thank you both for the info!!

Also get your blood tested when you feel something is wrong. Also The perfect pct would be :

Clomid 50/50/25/25
    Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    MK2866 25mg per day
    GW 20mg per day

If you can use these. But Nolva only or Nolva and clomid will not suffice. You MUST add some sarms to heal you back and lower cortisol level .

youre only 175. how long have you been working out??
    Pharma Lady Rep
    [email protected]

For the record, I just recently had to cut to make weight. I came down from 190. Want to go back up as clean and strong as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by AimArnold View Post
    Also get your blood tested when you feel something is wrong. Also The perfect pct would be :

Clomid 50/50/25/25
    Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    MK2866 25mg per day
    GW 20mg per day

If you can use these. But Nolva only or Nolva and clomid will not suffice. You MUST add some sarms to heal you back and lower cortisol level .

so aromasin from week 1 all the way through my PCT or just for my pct?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    Hello All,

Id like to start by saying that yes, this is my first time cycle. I know that it is not recommended to have a first cycle like this but I have already made up my mind ....I am asking for opinions on this cycle and if you have any information that could help me it would be greatly appreciated....Again, this is why I came to this website in the first place. I want to do thing right the first time and want the opinions of people who have been there before. Thanks!
    LOL....seriously??

You can't have it both ways bro...

You already know it's not a recommended cycle

You have ALREADY made up your mind...then you have the fucking gall to ask our opinions
    So why the fuck are you asking???
    WTF !!!!
    Talk about spitting in our faces

The Buen on Tren says fuck off

Banned
    Hehehe....upped the dose by 10% today