napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test and EQ compliment

myltsmo

Hey Dylan ! I'm going running an EQ and test E cycle soon and I'm undecided on whether to stack T-Bol with those or proviron? I'm about 14-15% body fat and my goal is for some clean gains, increase muscle mass and decrease body fat. Which of the proviron or T-Bol would best compliment the EQ and test cycle? Really love your videos and all the helpful information they provide !! Thank you

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Weight: 102kg's
Height: 5 foot 11 inches
Body fat: 15%
Years of training: 5

Cycle history:
1st cycle- 250mg/pw of sustanon 250
2nd cycle- 500mg/pw of sustanon 250
3rd cycle- 500mg/pw of sustanon 250 and 200mg deca

Usually ran for about 15 weeks and used clomid and hcg for a pct and would stay off for anywhere between 15-20 weeks.

Looking to run test E at 500mg/pw and EQ at 600mg/pw
Found I hold a lot of water retention and just estrogen prone to deca which is why I made the switch to EQ.

Hopefully that helps answering my question easier :)
Cheers !!

Why so many cycles @ your age?

Have you had blood tests after each? Your PCT has been woefully lacking.

In conjunction with the multiple competitions I've done and yes I have, had troubles in the past with levels but was soon fixed 😁 Trust me there's guys a lot younger and running a lot more than what I am and don't do a pct or get blood tests

You're just so young bro. Still too young for steroids, and just because there are guys younger than you doing it doesn't make it right. I didn't cycle until 35. At 22 there are still changes going on to your body and it's just not smart to be messing with your endocrine system.

In conjunction with the multiple competitions I've done and yes I have, had troubles in the past with levels but was soon fixed  Trust me there's guys a lot younger and running a lot more than what I am and don't do a pct or get blood tests
what exactly is your point there? to tell us how fucking stupid they are and you follow suit? good luck bro.. noone here is advising such absurdity... you are just going to learn the hard way i guess... smfh... i just done get it

In conjunction with the multiple competitions I've done and yes I have, had troubles in the past with levels but was soon fixed �� Trust me there's guys a lot younger and running a lot more than what I am and don't do a pct or get blood tests

No one gives a shit about "other guys"

And we know.

What do you mean by "troubles in the past?"

Why? So you can rip on me a little more? You're meant to be helping the uneducated not trying to put them down by mistakes of their past... this is why they seek help ! Derrrp. Correct me if I was mislead but I was expecting a 1 on 1 with you Gemelli, I wasn't expecting a forum out of this where I get gangraped by a bunch of randoms...???

i do my best to answer everyone but often times they have to be put here because i cannot sit and just answer emails all day 7 days a week... i know people dont realize it but i do have a family yet i never spend time with them because im on the computer 24/7... i do a lot of my work on the forum so im sorry my free help is not good enough man but i do my very best to accommodate everyone... regardless, you want to do it your way anyway... im not going to rip on you but you have to listen to yourself and realize that when people try to help you and you dont listen, then its likely to piss them off

I 100% understand where you're coming from man. I do appreciate the help but was just a little taken back when it became a forum and others were able to comment when I was just expecting a reply from yourself, which was what put me on the defensive and most likely pissed them off. Thankyou for being reasonable though Dylan. Love your work and will continue to be a fan 👍

I 100% understand where you're coming from man. I do appreciate the help but was just a little taken back when it became a forum and others were able to comment when I was just expecting a reply from yourself, which was what put me on the defensive and most likely pissed them off. Thankyou for being reasonable though Dylan. Love your work and will continue to be a fan 
im happy to help you bro and if you want to talk to me more one on one, just send me a private message on here... thats the best way to get the quickest reply... feel free to send me a message anytime man

Top Bottom