napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test enanthate, deca, Stenazol cycle

hareejy

Good morning sir as its morning in india. I am a regular viewer of your videos and i found them trustworthy and helpful... Thanks a lot for it...
Straight to my question my gym instructor is insisting me to cycle (i am a low testosterone guy)
And he is telling that.
Deca(inj.) 1ml - Monday
Test. ENT. (INJ) 1ml - Wednesday
Stenazol (tab) 40mg - EOD(EVERY ALTERNATE DAY)

Please sir tell me is it correct to take it.. God bless you...
Thank-you
A big fan of yours

“My gym instructor is insisting me to cycle”

That’s absurd brother ... unreal... YOU need to decide what you want to do, nobody else .. and I can already tell you’re not ready brother ... how do you know you’ve got low test? Have you been tested?

your gym instructor? bro, that alone sounds fucking stupid and its even more stupid for him to be "insisting this" to you... thats fucking ridiculous... how do you even know you have low testosterone? do you have blood work showing that? what are your FULL stats? age/height/weight/body fat... i have to be honest... this is a full blown disaster waiting to happen, and i mean FULL BLOWN dude...

Ok let me tell you everything

My height is 6feet. I am 77kg guy . Working out from last 3 years.. still i cant build that muscle as i was a alcoholic so my testosterone levels are low as i cant build muscle , i am always tierd.. he will give me some RB product...

Ok bro i want it... but am a bit scared... and as you know my dosage is very low... i just want tips from you... Thanks

77kg??? bro for fucks sake, stop this! how old are you? 3 years working out and you want to use steroids? i would not advise you steroid use if you paid me... what is your test level at?

Bro but my dosage are pretty low 1 ml types... Sorry i sound a bit irritating but am totally new to it... I lift ok around 80kg bench.

My testosterone levels are 366.66 ng/dl.... And now am totally depressed... I have my stack ready.. But feeling like suicide...what to do... My estrogen level is <10 and i dont know what it is... I am 25 year old guy.... Fuk bro m so helpless

My testosterone levels are 366.66 ng/dl.... And now am totally depressed... I have my stack ready.. But feeling like suicide...what to do... My estrogen level is <10 and i dont know what it is... I am 25 year old guy.... Fuk bro m so helpless
Go see an endocrinologist and your doctor to treat your hormone levels and depression. Don't try to self medicate this and make matters worse on yourself

Also for God's sake....stop all this Cycling nonsense and stop listening to this gym instructor

Bro but my dosage are pretty low 1 ml types... Sorry i sound a bit irritating but am totally new to it... I lift ok around 80kg bench.
nothing frustrates me more than someone that wont listen... do you think i say things to waste time that i already dont have? you can spew it any way you want, the fact remains you should NOT be using steroids... with the problems you have you need a DOCTOR, plain and simple... thats it man... you have serious issues that you need to consult a CERTIFIED physician on..

Top Bottom