napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

test enanthate 500mg per week for 12 weeks

systemofgrow

Hello coach can u guide me please , I want to do test enanthate 500mg per week for 12 weeks but I'm afraid from the side effects like gynecomastia I have armidix and proviron in hand but I know proviron is weak for this situation , armidix is it enough to rid from the gyno? if the answer is yes please how can I use it, should I use it from the beginning of the cycle? And for the pct I have nolvadex and clomid now , is it enough?
Thanks for your answer I really appreciate it .

Hello coach can u guide me please , I want to do test enanthate 500mg per week for 12 weeks but I'm afraid from the side effects like gynecomastia I have armidix and proviron in hand but I know proviron is weak for this situation , armidix is it enough to rid from the gyno? if the answer is yes please how can I use it, should I use it from the beginning of the cycle? And for the pct I have nolvadex and clomid now , is it enough?
Thanks for your answer I really appreciate it .

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Hey bud, before we can properly advise you we need your full stats, goals, and experience

Top Bottom