napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test E300 pharmacom Blood exams TRT patient

Codenamekitten

Hello everyone, one picture was right before beginning trt and the second picture is very recent when i was using Test E300 every 5 days.
My current trt plan is one shot of Testoviron depot 250 (Bayer) every two weeks, levels of total testosterone were in the normal range but dht was never really high.
This blood tests confirm that the test very good infact i am feelling a lot better, of course is something to do occasionally during the year...not suggested for all year round :)
Hope this helps

Credit: Pharmacomstore.org

Attachments

• first exams.jpg
    first exams.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 30
  • last results.jpg
    last results.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
That's quite a strange unit of measurement they are using. For clarification, that is 1,218ng/dl. So it's probably just out of the typical highest normal range on the highest range scales that exist (1,200).

The before is 55.16ng/dl. Mate - you must have felt like utter crap with that!!!!

As it sounds like you're already aware - yes it's not ideal to have such highly sustained DHT levels for extended periods, so not a year round thing for sure.

Probably interesting, if you can, to get them to look at your free testosterone as well on your next blood test.

Last edited:
Sure , i do blood exams every 3 months or so for TRT purpouses so it will not be a problem.
I was supposed to post this on the pharmacom thread because its a more appropriate spot where to post this, but i can see any..
any tips?

and for the methodologies of testing i'm not sure one is "immonumetric" and the other one is Chemiluminescence Immunoassays (CLIA)

thanks for the interest

Hello everyone, one picture was right before beginning trt and the second picture is very recent when i was using Test E300 every 5 days.
My current trt plan is one shot of Testoviron depot 250 (Bayer) every two weeks, levels of total testosterone were in the normal range but dht was never really high.
This blood tests confirm that the test very good infact i am feelling a lot better, of course is something to do occasionally during the year...not suggested for all year round :)
Hope this helps

Credit: Pharmacomstore.org

Thanks for sharing your blood work Sir, you'll be credited with 100$ store credit as part as our permanent promo to encourage blood tests while on our products.

http://pharmacomstore.org/promotion/loyalty-discount/

http://pharmacomstore.org/promotion/100-free-credit/

Top Bottom