napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test E vs Test Cyp

Peso

Can anyone tell me if there exist a major difference in test enathate and test cypionate? I have run the same cycle 5x over the past 15 years. Test E and Deca and had great results but looking to change things up a bit. Still put on size but a bit more clean. I think adding EQ would be interesting.

Welcome and appreciate input and thoughts.

Both E and Cyp are long esters so you won't notice much of a difference switching between them. I like EQ, but you will be looking at a 16 week cycle. Rule of thumb is, add 1 AAS at a time so you know if it agrees with your system. Have you tried a Tbol oral kicker or Winstrol on the back end?

Test E ester is slightly shorter than Cyp not much of a difference.

I like test e better because the higher concentration equals less pinning.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

they are basically the same exact thing.. cyp is just a slightly longer ester but thats basically it... you can technically pin cyp just once a week if you want but should not with test e... thats the major difference

they are basically the same exact thing.. cyp is just a slightly longer ester but thats basically it... you can technically pin cyp just once a week if you want but should not with test e... thats the major difference
I pin everything 2x a week including cyp and put everything in one syringe. That's why I like high mgs, less volume in syringe which makes it easier to fit multiple items while keeping the volume low. I hate pinning can't imagine doing it more than 2x a week.

Right on, thanks. So thinking something like the following:

Weeks 1-18
500mg Test (2x wk / 250mg)
250mg Deca (1x)
600mg EQ (2x wk / 300mg)

Anything additional you might include?

Thanks, the increase in strength was nothing short of amazing. The hardest part was trying to get in enough food for maximum muscle growth.

I pin everything 2x a week including cyp and put everything in one syringe. That's why I like high mgs, less volume in syringe which makes it easier to fit multiple items while keeping the volume low. I hate pinning can't imagine doing it more than 2x a week.

same, i only do long esters now. I hate pinning. i may resort back to tren ace or something but for now its all long esters.

EQ is amazing. Long ester, long cycle... yes. Steady lean dry gains that you can keep... yes. Minimal sides... yes. It's a winner in my opinion. You feel great and strength steadily increases. The scale didn't move much. The image in the mirror improved the entire time. What more could you ask for?

Thanks, the increase in strength was nothing short of amazing. The hardest part was trying to get in enough food for maximum muscle growth.

thats always the main problem for me but i pretty much decided instead of trying to be something im not, which is what i do when i try to get large size, im just going to do me which is get as much lean muscle as i can in the leanest possible way...

Top Bottom