domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Test e, tren e and mast correct dosage

Test e, tren e and mast correct dosage

Hi guys,

Quick question because I'm getting many conflicting opinions and dosages online when I'm searching. What's an ideal tren e, test e, masteron dosage*

I was thinking weekly a figure of around:

400mg tren e*
    500mg test e*
    200mg mast*
    Also what kind of sarms should I run with it?

I'm 26 190lbs 9%body fat this would be my 5th cycle

Thank you.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

What up Moe welcome to isarms!! To answer your question there is no ideal dose and everybody will respond differently to each compound. I suggest you start with tren ace if this is you first run with tren to assess tolerance cause it’s a very harsh compound. Another thing I would suggest is that you do some research into all of the effects these compounds will have on you like cholesterol, blood pressure, estrogen, prolactin etc and not only focus on dosage.

Quote Originally Posted by Carmel cowboy View Post
    What up Moe welcome to isarms!! To answer your question there is no ideal dose and everybody will respond differently to each compound. I suggest you start with tren ace if this is you first run with tren to assess tolerance cause it’s a very harsh compound. Another thing I would suggest is that you do some research into all of the effects these compounds will have on you like cholesterol, blood pressure, estrogen, prolactin etc and not only focus on dosage.
    Yeah I was thinking about starting it with tren ace then switching to tren e after a few weeks, also I have looked into all the side effects got thay part covered.

Just run Tren Ace for 8 weeks. No need to switch during the cycle. 200-400 is more than plenty with Tren. Since Ace is fast acting you can start low and bump up the dosage accordingly. That's what I do and recommend. Mast can be run higher and even with your Test dosage just a matter of preference. Make sure run proper ancillaries (Aromasin, Caber etc).

Quote Originally Posted by Moe_roz View Post
    Hi guys,

Quick question because I'm getting many conflicting opinions and dosages online when I'm searching. What's an ideal tren e, test e, masteron dosage*

I was thinking weekly a figure of around:

400mg tren e*
    500mg test e*
    200mg mast*
    Also what kind of sarms should I run with it?

I'm 26 190lbs 9%body fat this would be my 5th cycle

Thank you.

this is your FIFTH cycle at only 26 years old??? when did you start cycling??

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    this is your FIFTH cycle at only 26 years old??? when did you start cycling??
    Around 22 I know i was dumb but it happens but 3 of them were only test E EQ and tbol

wow, well good luck to you

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    wow, well good luck to you
    Lol thanks

Jut don't plan on sleeping much after 3 weeks lol

Quote Originally Posted by servicemangler View Post
    Jut don't plan on sleeping much after 3 weeks lol
    Very true... The higher the dose the less you'll sleep.