napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test e, tren e and mast correct dosage

Moe_roz

Hi guys,

Quick question because I'm getting many conflicting opinions and dosages online when I'm searching. What's an ideal tren e, test e, masteron dosage*

I was thinking weekly a figure of around:

400mg tren e*
500mg test e*
200mg mast*
Also what kind of sarms should I run with it?

I'm 26 190lbs 9%body fat this would be my 5th cycle

Thank you.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

What up Moe welcome to isarms!! To answer your question there is no ideal dose and everybody will respond differently to each compound. I suggest you start with tren ace if this is you first run with tren to assess tolerance cause it’s a very harsh compound. Another thing I would suggest is that you do some research into all of the effects these compounds will have on you like cholesterol, blood pressure, estrogen, prolactin etc and not only focus on dosage.

What up Moe welcome to isarms!! To answer your question there is no ideal dose and everybody will respond differently to each compound. I suggest you start with tren ace if this is you first run with tren to assess tolerance cause it’s a very harsh compound. Another thing I would suggest is that you do some research into all of the effects these compounds will have on you like cholesterol, blood pressure, estrogen, prolactin etc and not only focus on dosage.
Yeah I was thinking about starting it with tren ace then switching to tren e after a few weeks, also I have looked into all the side effects got thay part covered.

Just run Tren Ace for 8 weeks. No need to switch during the cycle. 200-400 is more than plenty with Tren. Since Ace is fast acting you can start low and bump up the dosage accordingly. That's what I do and recommend. Mast can be run higher and even with your Test dosage just a matter of preference. Make sure run proper ancillaries (Aromasin, Caber etc).

Hi guys,

Quick question because I'm getting many conflicting opinions and dosages online when I'm searching. What's an ideal tren e, test e, masteron dosage*

400mg tren e*
500mg test e*
200mg mast*

Thank you.

this is your FIFTH cycle at only 26 years old??? when did you start cycling??

Hi guys,

400mg tren e*
500mg test e*
200mg mast*

Thank you.

cut the test in half, up the mast to 500-600. Just my 2 cents

Last edited:
Just run Tren Ace for 8 weeks. No need to switch during the cycle. 200-400 is more than plenty with Tren. Since Ace is fast acting you can start low and bump up the dosage accordingly. That's what I do and recommend. Mast can be run higher and even with your Test dosage just a matter of preference. Make sure run proper ancillaries (Aromasin, Caber etc).
Thank you

Was scared to death about doing the tren because of the sides but took the plunge anyway and it is the best worst stuff. Gains are amazing but the sides can really suck especially when your looking at the clock every half hour in the middle of the night. That is the worst side I got, no sweats no cough just mood swings and no sleep. Just be prepared.

Was scared to death about doing the tren because of the sides but took the plunge anyway and it is the best worst stuff. Gains are amazing but the sides can really suck especially when your looking at the clock every half hour in the middle of the night. That is the worst side I got, no sweats no cough just mood swings and no sleep. Just be prepared.
Yeah I just got the flu while I was on it. I stopped immediately but it made recovery very very very slow. Took me about a week to recover when it normally takes 2-3 days. Have to be very careful.

agreed, i got major mood swings, shit sleep, anxiety, lots of sweating. you dont realize the sides until you come off. its a different feeling without over exaggerating.

cut the test in half, up the mast to 500-600. Just by 2 cents

Agreed. There are two schools of though while running test and tren together. High/equal test/tren ratio or low test/tren. I think it's smarter to run low test with tren. I've seen less sides this way. The tren will do its work, even at a low dose. I find it best to ramp up the tren, peaking at no more than 350/week with acetate. Masteron will shine around 600, assuming your body fat is very low.

Agreed. There are two schools of though while running test and tren together. High/equal test/tren ratio or low test/tren. I think it's smarter to run low test with tren. I've seen less sides this way. The tren will do its work, even at a low dose. I find it best to ramp up the tren, peaking at no more than 350/week with acetate. Masteron will shine around 600, assuming your body fat is very low.
That's good for you if it works for you. I have to run my Test 200mg higher or my dick doesn't work properly even with Caber. I happen to prefer when my male parts function properly. No one can advise anyone how to use it. You have to find the right radio that works for you.

Yes ready to be off 4 awhile but will miss the strength gains just going to make sure I do proper pct. Only did 8 weeks test tren but never had a problem getting a hard on even without doing additional compounds like caber and Im 52, I would say Im pretty lucky at this point. Nice to see Im not the only one with the weird sides shit and anxiety was definitely one that I did not mention thought I might die at times.

Running Tren at 26...wow

And already 5 cycles deep too. I know you realize you started early bud, but you can still slow down. Tren is no fucking joke. Harshest drug of all that causes a lot of strain on the body, kills cardiac cells, etc. running Tren at an early age and in further spuratic cycles can be very detrimental to you long term for life and health

Running Tren at 26...wow

And already 5 cycles deep too. I know you realize you started early bud, but you can still slow down. Tren is no fucking joke. Harshest drug of all that causes a lot of strain on the body, kills cardiac cells, etc. running Tren at an early age and in further spuratic cycles can be very detrimental to you long term for life and health
Rick is right. Tren is no joke. Are you sold on running it?

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom