napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test E + Tbol feedback

FBroidboxFTW

Hey guys, I'm just looking to get some cycle feedback/suggestions from more experienced users. Thanks in advance

Stats:
Age - 22
Height - 5'11
Weight - 155
BF % - 12%
Years Training - 7
Cycle Goal: Recomposition (gain lean mass, lower bf %)

Cycle:

Wk 1-12: Test E 350mg/wk
Wk 1-6: Tbol 60mg/ed
Wk 1-18: Aromasin 12.5mg/eod

PCT:

Wk 15-18: Clomid 50/50/25/25
Wk 15-18: Nolva 40/20/20/20

Without knowing your history or anything the cycle looks good. TBOL is probably my favorite oral around as far as the results to sides ratio

come on man... your WAY too young and your way too undersized... thats absolutely ridiculous... NOONE here is going to advise someone your age to use steroids! PERIOD!

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

Top Bottom