napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

From test e to sustanon

0to100

Banned
What’s up guys, as usual thank you all for always helping and providing the best feedback ever.

I have a quick question , i am currently running out of test e and my source which i will never change since is really good had to leave for 2 weeks for a family emergency he is my best friend and lives right next to me.

I have a full bottle left of sustanon 250 and Maybe 2 shots left of test e, meaning by Monday i will already be running out.

Is it ok to just switch or you guys recommend i mix test e with the sust 250 to give time
For my best friend to come back and then grab more test e.

I was thinking maybe do half and half for a week until he is back or you hmguys recommend once am done with the test e keeping mind he won’t be back yet to just switch to sust 250. I was thinking in the mix to keep the blood Levels stabilized in the meantime he is back .

Thank you as usual for your feedback.

Just use the test e til it runs out, then switch to sustanon if that's all you have. Same shit just different esters

as rick said, its completely fine to make the switch... just finish your test e and switch right over

Top Bottom