napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test E to sarms

Dave1986

Hello guys. Hello Dylan. I m 33 years old 175cm x 79kg 10%bf. I train 4 times a week for bodybuilding/anesthetic purpose. I did 3 test E cycles in the past 2 years without any issue except I hate off cycle period and being on pct. This time on my 4th cycle I changed gear (intex TE 300) and I experienced a very bad pip. 3 shot (once a week) and 3 severe pip, flu symptoms that last 3/4 days so I decide to stop the cycle after 3 weeks cause I m feeling very bad in general.
I ordered ostarine and rad cause I d like to stop traditional roids at the moment. The question is:
Can I wait 2 weeks from the last shot and start with one of the two sarms? Which one is better for first? How can I manage in general these two in the next months without creating a stack? Thanks

i would still run a test booster 4 weeks before you run your sarms stack... even though you were only on 3 weeks, just to be sure... when you use higher concentrations of compounds, then chances of PIP are much higher...

what do you mean how can you manage these two sarms without creating a stack? im completely lost... IT IS a stack if you run two of them... they really should be ran 12 weeks, not 8... thats up to you but you are just leaving gains on the table...

Thanks 4 reply. I have a test booster. Should I take it after 2 weeks from last shot?
About the 2 sarms: no problem to run them for 12 weeks I just wanted only to run them separately if is not stupid and I was asking how to organize cycles with these 2 sarms..

Thank everyone sarms are totally new to me. Hope to have less (or no) issues with them than steroids!

I definitely recommend esarms as well. They are my go to source for top notch sarms.

Top Bottom