napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test E and Rad-140 cycle

bluewafflz88

Running 500mg test E split up twice weekly and 10mg Rad-140. Anybody run a stack like this? I?m getting conflicting opinions. Do they work against each other?

they don't work against each other. the nice thing about sarms with steroids is that the sarms add value to the stack without adding sides.

Was wondering here since rad-140 suppresses estrogen yet the test base converts to estrogen do I still need to take an a.i. With the rad test cycle just like I would without the Sarm???

Also I?m running a hi protein keto diet and honestly I?ve never felt so good in my life lost 15 lbs of bad weight in like 3 weeks on this cycle plus diet. Don?t know how safe it is but fuck I only sleep 5 hours a night and wake up jacked raring to go!!! I would hope it would be alright but don?t know much about running cycles of gear and Sarms on keto

Running 500mg test E split up twice weekly and 10mg Rad-140. Anybody run a stack like this? I?m getting conflicting opinions. Do they work against each other?

I can tell you, my experience so far while being on a cut with the use of rad, the first 2 weeks I was dropping weight eating in a deficit, now I feel rad is slowly starting to kick in, pumps are amazing the strength is going up a little each day, and I'm losing fat but putting on weight, which being natural my whole life is baffling to me, typically in a cut I'm suffering lol, but this time with my sarms cycle it's so much more enjoyable, I bet you see great results

Was wondering here since rad-140 suppresses estrogen yet the test base converts to estrogen do I still need to take an a.i. With the rad test cycle just like I would without the Sarm???
Where are you getting this info that RAD 140 affects estrogen?

Seen it on a couple vids that it suppresses natural test and estrogen levels idk some dude on YouTube. actually never read it anywhere else

I can tell you, my experience so far while being on a cut with the use of rad, the first 2 weeks I was dropping weight eating in a deficit, now I feel rad is slowly starting to kick in, pumps are amazing the strength is going up a little each day, and I'm losing fat but putting on weight, which being natural my whole life is baffling to me, typically in a cut I'm suffering lol, but this time with my sarms cycle it's so much more enjoyable, I bet you see great results

Yah nice. Thx bruh

Seen it on a couple vids that it suppresses natural test and estrogen levels idk some dude on YouTube. actually never read it anywhere else
if someone actually made a video and said then then THEY should be kicked off youtube... thats not accurate at all... rad doesnt have an effect on estrogen

Dudes name is Ryan Russo. Lol can?t wait for you guys to go off on what that dude about I can?t believe anything I see or read besides these forums that have real info from people with real experience. And the medical journals and reports are great but not as any information regarding bodybuilding

Top Bottom