5’10 181 pounds 27 years old
Training 6 years started at 121 pounds
Test E 500mg a week 10 weeks
NPP 8 weeks 300mg a week 8 weeks
Aromasin 12.5mg eod
Tamoxifen pct 20/20/40/40

Previous cycles:
250mg test cyp per week 16 weeks
Gained 12 pounds even though 12 weeks of this was hardcore paramilitary type training 5 mile runs generally daily and only able to consume around 2000 cals plus shakes I would sneak in.
Aromasin taken on pin days sun/thurs no sides
I know this was a baby cycle but it was my first and I was fully cautious
Tamoxifen citrate pct from 3cc research 20/20/40/40 4 weeks after last pin
Everything came back perfect

Okay guys I usually get all my information from Dylan’s YouTube videos but I don’t know if most of them were taken down or what. I have heard such good things about npp I want to give it a shot. It’s quite expensive compared to test e( from my source anyway). Thanks very much in advance for the advice.

Just for beginning comparison

Attachments

• 455C3A50-ADF0-4617-B4DD-C7F7DF654672.jpg
    455C3A50-ADF0-4617-B4DD-C7F7DF654672.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 25
  • 4A2BD7EA-DD76-4BD4-BD80-CC230C16BE79.jpg
    4A2BD7EA-DD76-4BD4-BD80-CC230C16BE79.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 25
either switch from test E to test P or switch from NPP to deca. don't combine a short acting ester with a long acting one . you also wanna throw in some Caber at 0.25 mg e3d

you can do it that way if you want but it does make more sense to go with prop and npp for 10 weeks... you can do it that way if you want though.. .as rick pointed out, your pct is way off

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Okay guys, based on the replies here I am thinking 10weeks 500mg test 250mg deca. Split into two shots each week. I know that’s alittle low on deca, that’s fine I want the least sides possible. My question is should I run test alittle past deca to avoid the all to common “deca dick” and what’s the best way to avoid it? FYI yes I know npp is the same thing just shorter ester I just forgot the above question in the beginning post. Okay I have taken heed on the pct and started ordering these things. Npp/prop is not gonna be for me considering basically 3-4 pins a week I would rather two. If I can gain 10-15 pounds in 10 weeks I’ll be happy with that. I train hard and diet clean.

10 weeks is not long enough Deca.
12-16 weeks is what I recommend.

Change of plans I realize my first cycle was again, a joke at best! Due to the situation I was in. Considering I’ll be available to train with weights 5 days a week and eat properly what do you guys think about 500mg test a week for 14 weeks. Keep it simple test the waters on a second cycle. Because again on the first cycle I probably trained twice a week with weights.

a first cycle should not exceed 12 weeks man... i dont know why you would think you need to go 14...

1-12 test e 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
11-14 dga post ct https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

pct 15-18

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom