napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test e help

Adamrob86

Hey guys. I ordered some dragon pharma, test e 400 from pharmacom. I started pinning it at the beginning of this week. First one was Monday, everything went fine, no pain or anything. Next day however, I can barely move my leg, and barely walk. Thought maybe I hit a nerve or something. Then Wednesday I pinned opposit leg. Next day, same results. Using 24 gauge 1" in outer thigh. Anyone else ever had this issue? Is a 1" too short maybe? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

This is my third cycle. Never had this issue before. It's not a mild pain. Day 5 on my right side and it's still very sore. Walking with a limp. Haha. I'm not trying to say anything bad about the gear. I'm sure that is not the issue. Just wondering if maybe I'm doing something wrong

In my experience T400 typically has a bit of pip
I just noticed that... If I had a nickel for every post related to Test 400 PIP I'd have a considerable amount of cash.

Stay away from that high concentrated test bro. That shit is notorious for bad PIP. i don't recommend using any test concentration over 300mg per ml mainly for that reason.

I won't do it again bud. I always used 300. But I just thought, 400 can't be too bad. Man was I wrong. Unfortunately, it is all I have, other than deca. It takes at the least 3 weeks to get any from my source. I doubt it will get better, but maybe I will go in my glute so I can at least walk. Lol

I doubt it will get better, but maybe I will go in my glute so I can at least walk. Lol

Aaaah hell you don’t ever need to sit down.. lol. Sus 325 is as high as I go and it’s uncomfortable af if I don’t train that muscle within a few hrs of pinning.

Yea I won't ever buy that high concentration again. I trained Day of pinning. But the following 4-5 days are rough. Lol. Thighs are starting to ease up finally though. I'll just be sore for a bit

My best advice is to at least pin as slow as you can. That can bring down the pip a lot. I'm talking taking a full minute or two to do it to let the oil slowly dissipate into the tissue. It can make a world of difference

Yea. I'm going to try this 20 gauge 1 1/2, instead of 24 gauge 1". See if that helps too.

Bro you don't want to go with a bigger needle. You want to go smaller. That makes no sense if you are trying to decrease pip. A 20 gauge is like a harpoon and it flows through fast as fuck. You'll likely get more PIP with that. I inject with a 25g

I'm aware of the bigger needle, I'm wondering if maybe 1 1/2" going in a little deeper may help. I may be wrong. You have a lot more experience than me

See where this all started, a good friend of mine that a trained with has been cycling for a long time. I trusted his input. Most of my information on the subject came from him. He was and still is using ug gear, which I did one time and then started looking into hg gear. After reading and talking to people on this forum, I see most of everything he knows is total bullshit, and he actually has no idea. So if my comments sound stupid, I apologize

basically he knows nothing man so you need to just stick around here and ask questions etc... you have been given A LOT of terrible info

That's what I've come to the conclusion of. Lol. You know how it is when you believe you can trust someone's opinion. Good thing I found you guys and this forum

If y'all only knew the first cycle he said I should do. i made a few changes just from research, but after being on here, I saw just how ridiculous it was

Top Bottom