napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test e first cycle advice

Mississippi_muscle

Good evening, I have joined many forums but never where I could be answered by Dylan gemelli. First I wanna say thanks, simply because I ordered some winstrol and considering I haven't received it yet I decided to research further and stumbled upon your YouTube channel so thanks for keeping me from that. What I have is Test E and that's all I am taking for my first cycle. I will be doing two shots per week 125mg per pin. Yes only 250mg a week, I know that's not much I understand but I'm a father and a husband I want to see how I react to this stuff before going to deep, if it interferes one bit with family life it will be thrown away. Took me and the wife a year worth of talks to get the approval on this! So see below for stats and further info. One question I want to put in bold is PCT. Again I have the test E it's here but I won't start until I know I'm safe with everything so here we go....

Test E 10 wks 250mg/week. PCT?help I have access to clomid and nolva
Age- 26 years old
Height- 5'10
Weight- 176 pounds (started 128 pounds been as high as 206 and this is a current low and I believe my best look)
Years training- 6 years
Supplements- Never taken anything other then your normal stuff pre/post/infra stockpile of protein powder
Diet- my diet is in check. I go up and down in weight as I please. My current calories are 2800 and my p/f/c may change week to week as 2800 basically keeps me at maintenance. I can gain weight much easier then I lose it (not always good gain I have to be careful)
Training- chest/back arms/shoulders legs one day off/repeat. Been hitting everything twice a week for about 3 months now.
Goals- 190 pounds...if I can achieve 200 that's a later goal
I must mention 3 exercises I haven't done and probably won't do for sometime. Squats, deadlifts, barbell rows. Simply because they all load the spine. I had a lumbar microdisectomy performed June 5th this year on a herniated disc that had the l5-s1 nerve pinched. I was in the gym the day before the surgery and the day after just been really careful. These pictures are from within the last month. Nothin spectacular. Decent back/tris small bis/shoulders. Decent chest.

Attachments

• IMG_4239.jpg
    IMG_4239.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 33
Last one. Sorry for such a drawn out post as a first post here. Read the rules and tried to be very explanatory.

Attachments

• IMG_4669.jpg
    IMG_4669.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 26
Test is fine at that dose.
Pct is Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25
That's mgs per day/week 4 weeks worth

I like seeing your conservative and smart approach bud. I also understand completely about the exercises you can't do. I'm in the exact same boat as I have lower lumbar issues, disc degeneration, and arthritis and those movements I just can't do.

The main thing is making sure you have the right pct. This is the exact pct you need to run, and I'll. Provide you a link to get what you need

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

I like seeing your conservative and smart approach bud. I also understand completely about the exercises you can't do. I'm in the exact same boat as I have lower lumbar issues, disc degeneration, and arthritis and those movements I just can't do.

The main thing is making sure you have the right pct. This is the exact pct you need to run, and I'll. Provide you a link to get what you need

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

THANKYOU so much sir, man mine was caused by a nasty wreck, I was sitting at a reskight and a guy fell asleep and hit me doing around 60. Thank the lord my wife and little boy were home and I had my seatbelt on. It could have been much worse.
I will definetly go visit the link right now, thanks so much!

THANKYOU so much sir, man mine was caused by a nasty wreck, I was sitting at a reskight and a guy fell asleep and hit me doing around 60. Thank the lord my wife and little boy were home and I had my seatbelt on. It could have been much worse.
I will definetly go visit the link right now, thanks so much!

My pleasure to help brother. Let me know if you have any other questions!

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

i like your approach here brother... i am all about easing into things... you have a base that shows you could do some really good things... you have a good foundation to work with... clearly a lot of works needs to be done but i can see you doing extremely well.. .let me know if you have any questions...

VERY impressive physique for being natty.

Fully acceptable to train in a way that you're built for. Squats can be subbed with V-squats or hacks, desdlifts with rack-deads.

VERY impressive physique for being natty.

Fully acceptable to train in a way that you're built for. Squats can be subbed with V-squats or hacks, desdlifts with rack-deads.

I appreciate that more then you know, I have people all the time ask questions and all I can tell them is time. If you don't have the patience this isn't the game to play building muscle. Mature muscle, takes just so much time and dieting and more time and more dieting. Sometimes eating chicken or fish when I just don't want to lol. I always say the gym is just the fun part. Thanks again

i like your approach here brother... i am all about easing into things... you have a base that shows you could do some really good things... you have a good foundation to work with... clearly a lot of works needs to be done but i can see you doing extremely well.. .let me know if you have any questions...

thanks, I truly appreciate it. I knew I came to the right place. Gonna try to make a slow easy approach at this. Take all the correct steps and see what happens.

I appreciate that more then you know, I have people all the time ask questions and all I can tell them is time. If you don't have the patience this isn't the game to play building muscle. Mature muscle, takes just so much time and dieting and more time and more dieting. Sometimes eating chicken or fish when I just don't want to lol. I always say the gym is just the fun part. Thanks again

Ever think about competing?

Ever think about competing?

I have thought about it off and on for years. I'm 26 now, gonna give it another year and see what I can do about some of my weak points and then I'll decide. I'm really to small for bodybuilding and I'm okay with that lol, that's life. Maybe physique. My lats could make my 30" waist look decent I believe if I ever really dieted down. I always tell myself I'm not interested in a plastic trophy but honestly I am lol, pushing my body competing against my own personal best, maybe someday.

I have thought about it off and on for years. I'm 26 now, gonna give it another year and see what I can do about some of my weak points and then I'll decide. I'm really to small for bodybuilding and I'm okay with that lol, that's life. Maybe physique. My lats could make my 30" waist look decent I believe if I ever really dieted down. I always tell myself I'm not interested in a plastic trophy but honestly I am lol, pushing my body competing against my own personal best, maybe someday.

Competing has NOTHING to do with a trophy.

That's why the bottom of the message read competing against myself beating my personal best, I didn't mean any offense, my point was the trophy isn't the prize.

I have a question for Dylan or anyone who can help while I'm here, is there a particular reason one person can get a muscle pump very easily? I mean I always take a pre that's not the case, I can go in the mirror flex a few rounds cold upon waking up and I can get a pretty good pump, one set of 20 push-ups and My chest shoulders and arms are pumped. Doesn't happen everywhere just chest shoulders and arms. I have to work for a back/legs pump.

Top Bottom