napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

test e dosage

systemofgrow

hello I'm 25 years old ,5 years of training 14%bf and I'm now in my first cycle test e 375mg per week and proviron 25mg ed this is my first cycle, in Monday i inject 250mg and Thursday 125mg
my question is that dosage enough to see gains ?
i have ampoule of 1m 250mg , so in Monday I'm injecting 1ml and Thursday I'm injecting 0.5ml 125mg (I share it with friend)
is that okay?
thanks for the answer

okay but I see a lot of people talking about running at least 500mg test e per week,
I just wanna make sur I'm doing things right thkns for your answer

thats a load of shit saying you need 500 mg of test to make gains... absolutely ignorant to say the least and if someone tells you that, you should never listen to anything else they have to say

Plenty of people have made great gains on 250mg a week so why don't you try 125mg twice a week and forget this every five day nonsense.

What were your bloods pre cycle. You should be running Aromasin at 12.5mg EOD and get bloods done again in week 7 of cycle. Also, organ support along with the oral.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just load the rest of your ample into your next syringe for the next injection. What is the 5 day significance? I dont understand that part and why you are stuck on this 5 day thing

Just load the rest of your ample into your next syringe for the next injection. What is the 5 day significance? I dont understand that part and why you are stuck on this 5 day thing

okay bro I just hear that injecting 250mg test every 5day is enough to see gains and keep the side effects low
thanks bro I really appreciate it

okay bro I just hear that injecting 250mg test every 5day is enough to see gains and keep the side effects low
thanks bro I really appreciate it
My recommendation for a first cycle is 350 per week, which would be 175 twice per week. That's close to the same average weekly dose as 250 every 5 days but much more stable

My recommendation for a first cycle is 350 per week, which would be 175 twice per week. That's close to the same average weekly dose as 250 every 5 days but much more stable

thanks bro for your advice
there is no pb if I'm doing Monday 250mg and Thursday 125mg ?
is it right
I really appreciate your advice

You can easily make gains under 500 a week. That’s just some arbitrary number that keeps getting regurgitated until it’s gospel on some forums.

Top Bottom