napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test E + Deca + MK 677

MillerLight

hey guys, looking for some advice on a cycle I will be starting next week

Im 28 5'10 180lbs with 15-18% body fat
Ive been training for 4 years consistently
this will be my second cycle,
the first was a Test e only cycle at 500mg for 14 weeks and mk 677 at 45mg a day split into 3 doses about 15 weeks ago.
I put on quite a bit of lean mass and managed to keep majority of it losing about 6 pounds which was probably water.
I have still continued to take mk 677 for now almost 30 weeks at a minimum of 15mg a day(sometimes I forget to doses multiple times)
diet is clean and I try to always be in a surplus

My next cycle will be
Test E 500mg / week
Deca 400mg / week
MK 677 45mg / day
for 14 weeks
will be using anastrozole at .5mg eod

what do you guys think about these doses? I have been told to run deca equal or just below test to prevent "deca dick" because deca converts into the body a different way thus making it essential to run test.
I have been getting all my gear from SYN PHARMA, a well known UGL in Canada.
If I bump up the deca to be even with the test will I have problems with the "deca dick"

Also anyone who has run Deca before how did you feel mentally? Reports saying people have experienced extreme depression while on the drug but this might be due to them running a deca only cycle which causes also a full shutdown of your own Test production.
This will be the first time I will be pinning two compounds so is it alright to add both compounds in the same syringe? what would be the proper way to do this? Ive been pinning with a 22g 1.5inch syringe in the quads with little pain or leakage.

Thank you for taking the time to read this :)

I recommend working on getting your bf% down before running Deca. You should consider a cutting cycle and getting yourself into shape and clean up your diet. Bulking at 15-18% is not a good idea.

i agree with cbbram... you definitely need to get your body fat down first, especially with this kind of cycle...

hmm odd advice, I bought one of those body analyzer scales and it said I was 15.7% bodyfat but i have some visible abs. my diet is clean and I dont eat any junk, I have always been in a surplus. I train for an hour and a half 6 days a week and walk about 6-10km a day outside of work,

Ratios have no relation to deca dick what so ever it’s a matter of how fast your body converts to dhn for deca dick add proviron to it .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hmm odd advice, I bought one of those body analyzer scales and it said I was 15.7% bodyfat but i have some visible abs. my diet is clean and I dont eat any junk, I have always been in a surplus. I train for an hour and a half 6 days a week and walk about 6-10km a day outside of work,
It's not odd advice bro. 15% in the bodybuilding world is considered fat. I try to stay 10-12%. 15% would be the highest I'd want to get on the tail end of a bulk not start a bulking cycle at 15%. You can do what you want but it's not something I'd recommend.

what do you mean "odd advice" its a fact, you have a higher end body fat to be using steroids... you can do whatever you want but dont insult advice given to you when you ask...

4 years really isn't a lot of training experience especially considering you've already ran a cycle. You would most likely be better off bulking without cycling but that's just my opinion

Four years isn’t shit and no real base was ever made but that’s the world we live no one wants to pay there dues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom