napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

On test E cycle but sex drive still laggin

jstr

Hello everyone! It's my first time posting here. I started my first cycle 15 days ago with a Test E 250mg injection and started taking aromasin 12.5mg ED.

I will be injecting 500mg testosterone enanthate every week for 12 weeks total split into two injections. I am also running tbol 40mg ED.

I have tested my both products with a test kit so that I'm sure that those are what they are labelled. Always the next night after my shots I feel too hot and sweaty and wake up with a 50% morning wood. Also my nipples are itching sometimes. The itching of the nipples disappeare when I bumb my aromasin to 25mg ED. I'm in fear of crushing my estrogen but still thinking how can I have high E symptoms with that much aromasin ED. My aromasin is not pharma grade but it's from a company that has good reputation overall.

I will have BW by next tuesday about my E2 levels but what should I do before that? Keep my aromasin at 25mg/ED (which sounds pretty high to me, unless my aromasin is underdosed). I for a fact know that I aromatase very easily since I had gyno two times during puberty and even I was very lean (at 15 and 19 years old).

Okay, so the main question is that IF my E2 comes back high should I try to switch that ug aromasin to pharma grade adex? And is it possible that sex drive on test E kicks only at this third week even my T levels are naturally on the lower end of the scale (tested before started cycle, E2 was on the higher end of normal). I hope my test E is not underdosed.

Age 26
Height 5.7 feet
Weight 176 lbs
Body fat % 10-11%
Years of training 2 years consistently (5 together on/off training)
Goals Higher sex drive and some lean gains
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition I scale everything I eat and follow my meal plan strictly so I could say that my diet is healthy and very clean

Thank you in advance and hope you understand my english since its my 3rd language. :)

you cannot get gyno in 15 days dude... so thats way off... it sounds like there is something you are leaving out and why are you running multiple steroids on a first cycle???

Theres nothing I am leaving out of. I stopped the tbol last monday to see if it’s causing any problems. I had blood test done that showed my e2 at 9pg/ml at last monday. I stopped the aromasin right away. I was treating the wrong symptoms. I have been without aromasin now 4 days. When should I start taking it again? I feel that My e2 might end up too high if I dont start taking it soon. I aromatise very easily. Should I start taking it at 12.5mg ED?

Theres nothing I am leaving out of. I stopped the tbol last monday to see if it’s causing any problems. I had blood test done that showed my e2 at 9pg/ml at last monday. I stopped the aromasin right away. I was treating the wrong symptoms. I have been without aromasin now 4 days. When should I start taking it again? I feel that My e2 might end up too high if I dont start taking it soon. I aromatise very easily. Should I start taking it at 12.5mg ED?
If you crushed ur e2 then its not gonna rebound in 4 days. Give it a couple weeks and get bloods done again. A lot of stuff is in ur head. Trust ur regimen and the bloods you do. Those dont lie.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I would t recommend just stopping the Aromasin. You were taking a high dose of it running 25mg Ed so no wonder your estrogen is low. Cut it in half and run 12.5mg ED or 25mg EOD and retest your bloods in a couple weeks

If you crushed ur e2 then its not gonna rebound in 4 days. Give it a couple weeks and get bloods done again. A lot of stuff is in ur head. Trust ur regimen and the bloods you do. Those dont lie.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
i agree... its going to take time and you can't go by how you "think" you feel etc.. you MUST and i mean MUST go by bloodwork.. what i would do is let it ride two weeks and retest

Aromasin has 24h half life? So wouldnt that mean that my e2 comes back up faster than few weeks? Maybe in a week or something? Currently on the end of 3rd week test E cycle 500mg/week. You guys think that I should wait lomger before getting a blood test or get it after a week of stopping aromasin? Thanks a lot for your answers!

Aromasin has 24h half life? So wouldnt that mean that my e2 comes back up faster than few weeks? Maybe in a week or something? Currently on the end of 3rd week test E cycle 500mg/week. You guys think that I should wait lomger before getting a blood test or get it after a week of stopping aromasin? Thanks a lot for your answers!
Aromasin is a suicidal Inhibitor, so it takes your body much longer than 24 hours to start making aromatose. You can't go by the half life necessarily. You still need to be controlling it however since you are taking a lot of test that will also aromatize quickly once your body starts making aromatose again

you go ahead and run it how you want and do your bloodwork when you want bro... good luck...

Top Bottom