napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test E Cycle

fazalooks

Dear Dylan,

Hope you are well , I’m planning on running my first cycle of Test E & I’m very new to this, I’m not planning to run for any competition or anything els. I just wana gain some lean muscles and cutting, after watching your videos I have come up with below table.

12 weeks cycle
Test E 250mg per Week
AI (Arimidex kindly recon dosage) when to take
PCT ( Nolvadex ) kindly recon dosage )

I really look forward to hear from you and take your recommendation instead taking a wrong step.

I thank you in advance

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Dear Dylan,

Hope you are well , I’m planning on running my first cycle of Test E & I’m very new to this, I’m not planning to run for any competition or anything els. I just wana gain some lean muscles and cutting, after watching your videos I have come up with below table.

12 weeks cycle
Test E 250mg per Week
AI (Arimidex kindly recon dosage) when to take
PCT ( Nolvadex ) kindly recon dosage )

I really look forward to hear from you and take your recommendation instead taking a wrong step.

I thank you in advance

Yeah bro give us your stats! Only then we'll be able to help you :)

I have been working out on and off from last 2 years and regularly from last 4 months, my goal , I wana get in lean muscle mass, cutting,losing fats, i don’t wana use stack juice.

My age ,32
BF 16%
Height : 6.2
Whey protein twice a day
Beef aminos twice 6 tab a day
Fish oil 1 tab
Testosterone booster 2 tab
Multi vitamins
2000 calories diet

You need to build a better base before using steroids brother.. you’ve only been training for 4 months so you need to put a lot more work in before jumping on AAS... Maybe you could try sarms..

Also, if you're 6'2 and only consuming 2000 calories you may want to check your diet. If you make some adjustments you could see some huge gains. The reason I say this is because I'm about 6'2-6'3 and my maintenance is ~3200 calories a day

I have been working out on and off from last 2 years and regularly from last 4 months, my goal , I wana get in lean muscle mass, cutting,losing fats, i don’t wana use stack juice.

My age ,32
BF 16%
Height : 6.2
Whey protein twice a day
Beef aminos twice 6 tab a day
Fish oil 1 tab
Testosterone booster 2 tab
Multi vitamins
2000 calories diet

What is your weight bro? You need to bring that bodyfat down before you run a cycle as well

I would trim down some more for sure. You’ll only invite problems into your cycle if you’re not in the proper condition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curious how much you weigh? 6'2" and only 2000 cals at 16% bf tells me that you really need to step it up in the gym/kitchen. 2000 cals is not much at all especially for a guy your height that trains intensely.

your diet a clearly a concern and more so, your lack of training and building a foundation... as you can see, NOONE is going to recommend any sort of ped use at this time... your diet clearly needs work and you are obviously lacking in that department and thats where your focus needs to be... you should post your diet here so we can see where the issues are.. .

if you want a strong boost in the gym without using ped's, my new POST CT product would be more than ideal for you... here is the link to check it out and i have also done several videos on it... https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

My diet is ridiculously so bad , I’m lacking apatite , some one recommended me to use Clen for burning body fat but I’m still confused if I should take after seeing #Dylan videos on Clen ,

I’m thankful to all the guys who came out with recommendation ! Some serious bodybuilding sprite is visible on this forum !

Curious how much you weigh? 6'2" and only 2000 cals at 16% bf tells me that you really need to step it up in the gym/kitchen. 2000 cals is not much at all especially for a guy your height that trains intensely.

I just don’t have a proper diet plan for 3000 cals :(

your diet a clearly a concern and more so, your lack of training and building a foundation... as you can see, NOONE is going to recommend any sort of ped use at this time... your diet clearly needs work and you are obviously lacking in that department and thats where your focus needs to be... you should post your diet here so we can see where the issues are.. .

if you want a strong boost in the gym without using ped's, my new POST CT product would be more than ideal for you... here is the link to check it out and i have also done several videos on it... https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

Thanks for you reply , Yes im really lacking a good diet plan , my apatite is so bad :( am I consuming too many nutritions ???

Definitely stay away from Clen... you really need to get that diet in check because thats a HUGE issue. The fact that you said you're consuming 2000 calories at 6'2 220lbs and asking if that's too many "nutritions" tells me you just need to spend some time researching diet and nutrition and I'd be willing to bet that your BF% is probably higher than 16%. Rick has a wonderful write up that you should read https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

I was having issues with my nutrition plan too and figured that most of the problem was not eating "good food" while at work. It was just too convenient to hit the grill for the hamburger and bun with cheese. That was not going to work for me. I started precooking my meals like chicken & rice, turkey meatloaf, broccoli, fruits, etc. and carrying it instead. I noticed a decrease in Bf % first and then my weight started increasing slightly for the better. I have never looked back since I was able to dial it all in. It's what all the pros on here keep saying. Get your nutrition on spot first because that is the foundation building blocks for the lifestyle we live.

Definitely stay away from Clen... you really need to get that diet in check because thats a HUGE issue. The fact that you said you're consuming 2000 calories at 6'2 220lbs and asking if that's too many "nutritions" tells me you just need to spend some time researching diet and nutrition and I'd be willing to bet that your BF% is probably higher than 16%. Rick has a wonderful write up that you should read https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

Consuming too many nutritions I meant that I might be using too many supplements causing me low apatite, I sure have a issue with my diet plan hence I have low strength at gym :(

Dear Dylan,

Would you recommend me to take Sarms ?? If yes how should I run this cycle and what to use in sarms ?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom