napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test E cycle, 21 years old..too soon? Advice/suggestions appreciates

supersaiyan16

I want to do a cycle of Test E
I’m 21 5’7 145lbs.
Max bench press: 255lbs
All around I’m pretty strong an active for my size to say the least but I think I’ve come to a point where I just can’t beat my plateaus and I’ve been the same weight (even less) and height for 3 years now and I don’t think that’s going to change so I want to give Test E a shot at 500mg per week for 12 weeks and see where I go from there. Want advice only from those who have done this cycle, please post age and stats when you did it and how it went, around my age would be more helpful. My goal from this cycle is to gain strength and put on 15-20 pounds of weight. Doing my research for now, maybe there’s something better out there to start on? Let me know!

noone here is going to advise such a thing to a 21 year old... thats ridiculous not to mention you are only 145 lbs... you dont know the meaning of plateau at 21 years old... you can do whatever you want but NOONE HERE is going to advise nor contribute to that whatsoever..

The steroid cycle you should use is healthy eating and more calories from carbs. Look at your diet first. I recently had a conversation with someone with similar stats to yours who was also frustrated he couldn’t gain weight and was looking at steroids. He was eating 5000 calories per day, had a high metabolism. Turns out his protein macro was 50%. Protein is highly thermogenic, you don’t want a ton of it if your metabolism is high.
You are far below most your genetic ceiling, and young enough your hormones haven’t fully matured yet.

Provide us with your exact macros - if you know them - and we'll advise further but be assured it won't include steroids.

Instead of looking for shortcuts at too early of an age, look at your diet. That's what you need to fix. If you don't have a diet that will give your muscle the nutrients it needs, you won't make gains no matter what you run

Instead of looking for shortcuts at too early of an age, look at your diet. That's what you need to fix. If you don't have a diet that will give your muscle the nutrients it needs, you won't make gains no matter what you run
exactly, thats the ONLY focus that should be there right now

Top Bottom