napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

test e & tren a cycle timing

Highjason

hey guys,

after tons of research im gonna run test e & tren a cycle soon.

its gonna be a 10 weeks cycle.

the question is, test e is long ester and tren a is short ester.

since test e takes longer time to activate, im gonna do test e only for first two weeks, and THEN add tren a into the cycle

so its gonna be
wk1~10 test e (350mg/week total: two pins of 175mg)
wk3~10 tren a (50mg/eod)

is this a good start? or will it be fine if i run tren a from the begining in wk1 along with test and then just cut it at the end of week 8 and run test e only for the last 2wks of the cycle?

thanks!!!

starting from week 1 is fine... what is your cycle history?? .. you have caber, and aromasin and your PCT on hand ??

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

its my 5th cycle.
1st test e only
2nd test e and deca
3rd test and eq
4th test p anf mast p
no side effect besides acne. everything was fine.

i got adex, hcg, mk, gw, clomid, nolva, and vitamin b6. dun have caber because dylan said vitamin b6 is enough for tren dose at 50mg eod

test e & tren a cycle timing

its my 5th cycle.
1st test e only
2nd test e and deca
3rd test and eq
4th test p anf mast p
no side effect besides acne. everything was fine.

i got adex, hcg, mk, gw, clomid, nolva, and vitamin b6. dun have caber because dylan said vitamin b6 is enough for tren dose at 50mg eod

That might be fine, but always good to have some caber on hand.. you never ran tren before so you don’t know how your body will react prolactin wise..

Seems like everything else is in order, i’d just recommend aromasin 1000% over arimidex and definitely get some caber on hand.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Last edited:
thanks for the advice man.

i have few suppliers and none of them have caber or prami..
but one guy does sell bromocriptine (parlodel). apparently, it has the effect of caber. will it be fine to use bromo?

i would not use bromo instead of caber, no... with 50 mg eod of tren, b6 should be plenty... go to the source section if you need help with caber

Well I haven't heard someone mention bromo in a long time.

OP; suggestion I would make is to extend the test to 12 weeks.

Top Bottom