napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test E & Tbol cycle

kloppes

Hi Dylan,

I have been watching many of your videos on youtube regarding steroid use AI and PCT.

I am 6ft 2in tall and I weight 143lbs with around 4% body fat. I would really like to be around the 165lb range but my biggest fear is a needle. I have watched your oral only videos and realise that’s not the way to go even when I wish I could have gone that route. While saying this I really don’t want to gain stupid amounts of weight and get stretch marks either.

How long would such a cycle be injection wise as I’ve heard you say Tbol is 6 weeks max? What test would you recommend that would last the longest with the least amount of injections and how much Test & Tbol would you recommend I use for me to reach these goals? Would one cycle even be enough to reach my goal?

If you were 6-foot 143 lbs and 4% body fat you'd be dead.

Last edited:
If you’re 6’2 and 143 pounds you have a long ways to go in the gym before you’re ready for steroids. How old are you? You should take at least a year to lift and diet properly before even thinking about touching this shit. I’m talking 3500 calories a day, lifting 4-5x a week, planned out meals and supplements. The more of a base foundation you have, the better your results will be. If you’re 6’2 143lbs you obviously have not taken the gym and your diet very seriously, and it’s scary to think you want to rely on steroids to try to make up for it. Steroids only go as far as the effort you put into the gym and your diet man. Please reconsider this move. Come back when you’re 175 pounds which should be easy to gain in a year with proper diet and exercise.

bro, im not sure how you are even surviving at 6'2 143 but there's no way on earth i could recommend steroids you to you.. you will destroy yourself internally being that undersized... even if you were 30 lbs heavier, you would still be too undersized... you have some serious eating and training problems... how old are you?

bro, im not sure how you are even surviving at 6'2 143 but there's no way on earth i could recommend steroids you to you.. you will destroy yourself internally being that undersized... even if you were 30 lbs heavier, you would still be too undersized... you have some serious eating and training problems... how old are you?

To be honest Ive been like this my whole life. I eat breakfast, lunch and supper everyday and i never gain weight. I didnt train at a gym but I used to play sports all year round when i was at school so ive never been unfit. I'm 28 years old.

If you were 6-foot 143 lbs and 4% body fat you'd be dead.

Buddy I'm not dead and you can believe me when i say I'm exactly as i described and I've been like this since the day i stopped growing,thats 10 years ago

You're not 4% bodyfat. At that bodyfat you have striated glutes. I'm sure you're lean but come on bro. Regardless you haven't built any type of muscular base whatsoever, and are nowhere near ready for steroids

either way, there's no way on the planet earth anyone with even the smallest fraction of a brain would tell you or to encourage steroid use... i wouldnt if you paid me man... it would be so unsafe

Top Bottom