napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TEST e

Jack34567

Hi Dylan.

I’m busy doing my first cycle.
I’m running test e 500mg a week & just that.
I am 4 weeks into my cycle & have noticed decent changes in my strength, recovery & endurance. However I have no put on much if any size at all.

When do most people begin to see physical changes from the compound?
Thanks

It takes about 6 weeks to hit full effects of E ester. I trust you are using Aromasin at 12.5mg every other day as a support and have all you pct products on hand...

I am running proviron & nolvadex with the cycle. Proviron 25mg in the am & 25mg in the pm & nolvadex 20mg a day.
I have pct on hand yes

You should be using an AI, not a SERM. You use SERMs in PCT

you dont know why stats are important? then you shouldnt be using steroids dude... everything that is recommended is based on all your stats... for your safety, for you to get the most out of what you are doing.. .to do things right etc... i dont advise steroid use to people your age because its not wise nor safe long term... had you ever listened in the past, you would know that or perhaps you just dont care and want to do it anyway, which is fine, im not your dad but im certainly not contributing to something i know is wrong

Bro all I am asking is when should test e start making me larger? I’ve already started to experience strength, endurance, recovery as I mentioned. I just want to know when test e fully kicks in and I start to see physical changes?? I’m not asking what compounds to run or dosages or this or that. I really don’t think I’m asking an unfair question?
You want my stats?
25 yrs old
168 lbs
5’7
12% bf

Bro all I am asking is when should test e start making me larger? I’ve already started to experience strength, endurance, recovery as I mentioned. I just want to know when test e fully kicks in and I start to see physical changes?? I’m not asking what compounds to run or dosages or this or that. I really don’t think I’m asking an unfair question?
You want my stats?
25 yrs old
168 lbs
5’7
12% bf

And like i said, i dont advise steroid use to anyone your age. Im sure i wrote it in english the first time

Top Bottom