napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test E

Kakarot

Hello, everyone. I have 250mg/1ml test e ampoules .i had to ask can i store 10 of them in a 10ml syringe? As i have to inject 400mg a week. So I'll just put 200 in the smaller syringe through the 10ml syringe twice a week.
Or is this not okay? Because test will have to stay in the syringe for almost 6 weeks.

Hello, everyone. I have 250mg/1ml test e ampoules .i had to ask can i store 10 of them in a 10ml syringe? As i have to inject 400mg a week. So I'll just put 200 in the smaller syringe through the 10ml syringe twice a week.
Or is this not okay? Because test will have to stay in the syringe for almost 6 weeks.
No, I'd say that's way too long to have syringes preloaded. A week is one thing, but 6 weeks? I wouo dnt risk that. With injections, sterility and avoiding contamination is far more important than convenience.

No, I'd say that's way too long to have syringes preloaded. A week is one thing, but 6 weeks? I wouo dnt risk that. With injections, sterility and avoiding contamination is far more important than convenience.

What if i store the extra 50mg in another syringe, then use it on the next time and save 100 from the new ampoule and use it on the next injection, and keep following this. By this I'll be keeping the oil in the syringe only for 3.5 days. Is this fine?

Yes this will be ok and I'm sure others do something similar when dealing with ampules.

What if i store the extra 50mg in another syringe, then use it on the next time and save 100 from the new ampoule and use it on the next injection, and keep following this. By this I'll be keeping the oil in the syringe only for 3.5 days. Is this fine?
That's exactly how I'd do it, if I had ampules....but for the record ampules suck balls

Get a sterile vial from any of the sites that sell pins

Transfer all of your oil in there

Draw and inject as needed

yes bro, thats fine

Top Bottom