napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test e 250mg only cycle

pwrbuilder13

Whats going on, I am 1 week into my first gear cycle. 250 mg test e once a week. What should my pct protocol be, I am going to be ordering it soon. 5”11, 195, 23 yrs, lifting 6 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Way to plan ahead bro. Already into a cycle don't even know how to PCT and you haven't even ordered it yet. Thanks for showing everyone what not to do.

23 is too young to be running a cycle. You need to wait a few more years. I definitely wouldn't recommend shutting down natty Test at your age for a measly 250mg of Test. It's probably barely higher than what you have naturally.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to order clomid, nolvadex, cardarine and arimosain. I wanted to get another input and dosages and duration.
Age 23
Ht 5”11
weight 195
training 6 years
Goals put on lean mass

Ok I respect your opinion but its my body and I’m just looking to get a proper dosage for pct thats all and a duration man.

We don't give out cycle info to anyone your age here on this forum. I suggest you stop your cycle right now you're only in the first week.

do whatever you want... your the one thats 23 years old and has no clue what they are doing telling guys twice your age that have been doing this over a decade how its done... THAT makes a lot of sense... NOONE here is going to advise a 23 year old to use steroids because we are not FUCKING IGNORANT... its your body, your choice, your stupid decision but you are on your own... we dont contribute to that kind of thing here... i was 30 when i ran my first cycle... cbbram was older than that... but we actually used our heads and didnt think we knew everything without knowing jack shit.. so theres a difference..

haha.., let him have it. Agreed, you'll shut down the ole' yam bags at a borderline age. I think that the dose tho is just a little weak 350mg week for first cycle should see decent gains, especially with all the free test floating around at that age. But yeah man, you REALLY need to learn from the knowledge here and do not get overexcited to start a run without knowing 110% you have everything on hand all tho pct!

When was you first cycle if you don’t mind me asking?

I was 45. I recommend waiting until you turn 25 if you're adamant about doing a cycle. . Over 35 would be even better.

Thanks guys I’m not trying to come off as arrogant or ignorant. I respect your statements and opinions a lot. I have put a lot of rethinking and I didn’t mean to come off as offensive by any means. Sorry if I did, keep up the great work guys. Dylan I watch ur vids everyday keep em up!

Biggest gain in strength and size for me came between 22-28 years old. There is a lot more to win naturally for you.
Do your first test cycle at 30 -35 unless you are a prof athlete who needs it to compeat and makes his living off that.

Thanks guys I’m not trying to come off as arrogant or ignorant. I respect your statements and opinions a lot. I have put a lot of rethinking and I didn’t mean to come off as offensive by any means. Sorry if I did, keep up the great work guys. Dylan I watch ur vids everyday keep em up!

your good man... we just get so many young guys that act like they know everything without knowing a thing and you honestly came off that way but its all goood... sarms would be an option for you to go with at your age though... something you may want to consider instead

I was 27 when I first used gear and I had been training for over ten years. You are way to young to be using or even thinking about gear.

I find it hard to believe you have actually watched and paid attention to his videos...If you have, you know 23 is too young.

unless your wanting to be 28 like myself on trt and pinning myself every week for the rest of my life then id suggest dropping the cycle. 250mg is going to suppress you 100% and i really do not think you'll be that impressed with the results...unless your making money off your physique or a living off it then its just nonsense.

I was 45. I recommend waiting until you turn 25 if you're adamant about doing a cycle. . Over 35 would be even better.

Yes, very true. At 25 there is no way of knowing if your internal organs are still developing and could be harmed by aas.

If you can't make good gains at 23 your knowledge of training and diet is inadequate.

Guys I do agree with all that is said. The issue though is, do we allow him to go about it anyway. Fuck himself up. That's the dilemma, no. Do we educate him on pct. He should do his research, agreed. He should wait, agreed. There are a lot of brothers on here who started at his age, and are healthy, given. I am not saying its right, but by not helping him complete as he started a d will finish with or without us.

Guys I do agree with all that is said. The issue though is, do we allow him to go about it anyway. Fuck himself up. That's the dilemma, no. Do we educate him on pct. He should do his research, agreed. He should wait, agreed. There are a lot of brothers on here who started at his age, and are healthy, given. I am not saying its right, but by not helping him complete as he started a d will finish with or without us.
you dont contribute to people doing shit thats wrong... that just makes you an enabler and makes it worse... let me ask you this... if you worked at a bank and you knew all the security etc.. and someone you know is going to rob it... do you contribute to it so they dont get caught or have a better chance of getting away with it.. fuck no you dont... your an accomplice and/or an enabler... just because someone wants to do something and ITS WRONG, doesnt make you help them do it... there's no dilemma whatsoever.. if he choses to be a fucking idiot and do this to himself then HE HAS TO LEARN THE HARD WAY... you dont contribute to it...

Top Bottom