napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test E 1st

Giacomo

I've decided on running Test E by itself, or maybe with MK2866 not sure yet. Any advice on which PCT'S would be best for this? How long should I run Test E for first time (8,10,12weeks?). I wanted to make sure I had everything dialed in before I begin. Thanks for the feedback.

Regards, Giacomo

Hows a going bro? First give the amazing bros on here your stats. They cant help unless you provide some basic info. Age, height, weight, etc.

(Enrique)

Hows a going bro? First give the amazing bros on here your stats. They cant help unless you provide some basic info. Age, height, weight, etc.

(Enrique)

OK thanks Enrique, I put my stats the other day when I first got on here but I'm not sure I put the in the right area.
Age 32, 6"2', 208 never done any supplements,
Was in pretty solid shape and working out consistent for about 4 or 5 years up until I severely tore my rotator cuff and had surgery 10 months ago. I haven't done a body fat check in years so I couldn't say. If I had to make an educated guess I'd say anywhere from 15-18% was probably 14 -16 before surgery and after obviously more. Let me know if I'm missing anything. Thanks for helping out.

Oh sorry didnt realize you had already posted stats bro. I hear you on the shoulder bro. Ive had surgery on mine too. I dont have much experience on steroid cycles but i can tell you on the shoulder take it easy and rehab it properly. Im still suffering the consequences of not rehabbing properly. Im sure the bros here will lay out a great 1st cycle for you.

(Enrique)

You are in the right place to find the best information on all things AAS.

I'm wondering how your rehab is going from the shoulder surgery. Unless you are back to near 100% you could run the risk of re-injury. As your muscles get stronger on a cycle it puts more stress on the joints and tendons, and if you have a weak spot problems could easily arise.

10 months seems like a short time for a recovery from that kind of surgery. Maybe a SARMs cycle would be best while you continue to focus on training and diet for a while.

Ideally, AAS are for pushing past your natural peak, not trying to find a short cut to the physique you want.

Yea it's a bitch, Ive been in the gym rehabbing it for awhile now just mainly doing bands and core getting my full range of motion and strengthening it. One of my buddies that played LB in the NFL and has had about 5 rotator and labrum surgeries gave me a bunch of rehab workouts, but I feel Im just about ready to do a low dose first cycle withing the next month or two.
Thanks again for the help.

You are in the right place to find the best information on all things AAS.

I'm wondering how your rehab is going from the shoulder surgery. Unless you are back to near 100% you could run the risk of re-injury. As your muscles get stronger on a cycle it puts more stress on the joints and tendons, and if you have a weak spot problems could easily arise.

10 months seems like a short time for a recovery from that kind of surgery. Maybe a SARMs cycle would be best while you continue to focus on training and diet for a while.

Ideally, AAS are for pushing past your natural peak, not trying to find a short cut to the physique you want.

Yea your right Buddha, I got some sarms on the way. I was thinking about running sarms first before I run my first Test, ive been eating a solid diet the past 4-6 months and its amazing what just the proper diet will do. Thanks for the help BuddhaBuilder, (Awesome name by the way)

Last edited:
Man i wish i knew an nfl player. Talk about all the inside scoop on all sorts of stuff. Im actually a week into mk-2866. In one week it has done for me what multis and osteo bi flex couldnt do in a year. It might be in my head a little but Dylan and Rick were right about the healing in a bottle. I can just imagine what a sarms cycle could do for me. But i think buddha is right stick to a sarms cycle and build up your base again.

(Enrique)

I've decided on running Test E by itself, or maybe with MK2866 not sure yet. Any advice on which PCT'S would be best for this? How long should I run Test E for first time (8,10,12weeks?). I wanted to make sure I had everything dialed in before I begin. Thanks for the feedback.

Regards, Giacomo

Test e should be ran 12 weeks to get the most out of it. Test only with sarms is a great first cycle. What exactly are your goals? You pct afterwards needs to look like this

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

I got some sarms Mk2866 and Nutrobol originally because I was thinking about healing even though my rotator cuff is fully healed and rehabbed I was thinking you can never get to much Healing (not sure if that's correct or not). My Main goals are adding lean muscle and cutting(not really worried about bulking up to much). I don't want to go to crazy with a first time,That's why I'm going to run the Test for sure and probably with the Sarms I already have on the way. A friend of mine has some Clomid for me, could I do the clomid and just grab some Nolva and be fine? Or is the Aromsin a must being it's my 1st time? Thanks for all your help RickRock.

Cool Enrigue, I tend to be the philosophical voice of reason much of the time, so the name fits.

Dylan, RickRock and the other mods are always my go to guys for the science of the whole thing. I would suggest you set some targets, including bf%, as a way of focusing your training and diet. I like your statement about building up your base, that will be the foundation for a good AAS cycle at the right time.

Yea your right Buddha, I got some sarms on the way. I was thinking about running sarms first before I run my first Test, ive been eating a solid diet the past 4-6 months and its amazing what just the proper diet will do. Thanks for the help BuddhaBuilder, (Awesome name by the way)

Yea i got lucky, this is the first forum I've ever been a part of and everyone I've talked to is very helpful. They've been helpful with all aspects, from workouts, diet, gear etc... Thanks Buddha.

Top Bottom