puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: test dose for cutting

test dose for cutting

Thanks for the videos

I was curious as to what Test dose you recommend for cutting? Do you like to keep it lower?

THanks

if you are cutting, you definitely dont want a high dose of test... everyone is different and diet and training will dictate this but the higher the dose of test, the harder it will be to cut...

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    if you are cutting, you definitely dont want a high dose of test... everyone is different and diet and training will dictate this but the higher the dose of test, the harder it will be to cut...
    Thanks for the reply

So what is considered high test? i generally use 500mg.

im prepping for a show in May over 16 weeks. Im worried if drop the test too much i wont be as full. What do you recommend?

Quote Originally Posted by GoWaNau View Post
    Thanks for the reply

So what is considered high test? i generally use 500mg.

im prepping for a show in May over 16 weeks. Im worried if drop the test too much i wont be as full. What do you recommend?
    Thats high for cutting and u dont need 500 to be full. Thats honestly ridiculous. 300-350 is plenty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thats high for cutting and u dont need 500 to be full. Thats honestly ridiculous. 300-350 is plenty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    ok cool. thank you

no problem

no problem
    just to add, do you think it matters if you use test prop or not?

im thinking

Testosterone 300mg
    Masteron 300mg
    Tren A 50mg EOD (added 4 weeks out)
    Anavar 50mg daily

cheers

You can cut on any dosage of Test but on higher dosages you will generally hold some water. I usually lower my Test dosage towards the end of my cut and drop all other wet compounds. Add a dry compound such as Masteron P, Winstrol or Anavar the last few weeks.

Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

test is test man...