napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

test dose for cutting

GoWaNau

Thanks for the videos

I was curious as to what Test dose you recommend for cutting? Do you like to keep it lower?

THanks

if you are cutting, you definitely dont want a high dose of test... everyone is different and diet and training will dictate this but the higher the dose of test, the harder it will be to cut...

if you are cutting, you definitely dont want a high dose of test... everyone is different and diet and training will dictate this but the higher the dose of test, the harder it will be to cut...

Thanks for the reply

So what is considered high test? i generally use 500mg.

im prepping for a show in May over 16 weeks. Im worried if drop the test too much i wont be as full. What do you recommend?

Thanks for the reply

So what is considered high test? i generally use 500mg.

im prepping for a show in May over 16 weeks. Im worried if drop the test too much i wont be as full. What do you recommend?

Thats high for cutting and u dont need 500 to be full. Thats honestly ridiculous. 300-350 is plenty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You can cut on any dosage of Test but on higher dosages you will generally hold some water. I usually lower my Test dosage towards the end of my cut and drop all other wet compounds. Add a dry compound such as Masteron P, Winstrol or Anavar the last few weeks.

i can cut on my trt dose of 200 without losing muscle. i wouldnt use 500mg personally do not like the water retention but you can really cut on anything

I learned this the hard way. I was on 350mg of Test Cyp and looked fantastic. So I increased the dose to 500mg and got nothing but water retention and a bloated face. My next cycle will be just 350mg and that’s good enough for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I learned this the hard way. I was on 350mg of Test Cyp and looked fantastic. So I increased the dose to 500mg and got nothing but water retention and a bloated face. My next cycle will be just 350mg and that’s good enough for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's what you call your sweet spot. It's different for everyone.

thanks for the replies people., this forum is pretty sweet

so if you run the test lower at 300-350, what do you guys like to run with it and what dosage?

i was reading about dorian yates. he said he ran test prop at 300mg , with 500 primo, 225 parabolan or tren, and 50mg var per day.

i guess i could do something similar but id replace primo with masteron because theres no way i can get real primo where im at

test, tren and mast is a go to stack pre contest... 300-350 test, 350 tren, 600 mast is a great way to go..

Top Bottom