napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test dosage question

0to100

Banned
Good morning guys, quick question . If i was running 800mg of Test e. Would it be ok to drop to 500mg and if so what sides might i expect? Will libido or strength drop?

Last edited:
800 is a hefty dose. I’d say you’re better off dipping. You’ll hold less water. Strength shouldn’t fall much. Libido is a funny thing. But shouldn’t mess with you. Make sure to keep your estrogen in check still.

I'm not sure what your goals are or were running 800mg but I would say from a health and sides point of view it will be much better and clearly easier to monitor E2. Regardless of your goals 500 is plenty. Your libido should be good still if your monitoring everything else.

Well diet is the player in each cycle. NPP is a good compound for what your looking to do. I would keep the test lower than the NPP. I never go over 250 PW.

Awesome i have thought about that but people always saying to run test higher to prevent Deca Dick even though i have protection for prolactin

Ive seen that as well. Kinda varies from what ive seen man. With the 19nor's I like test at half the dose. I'm on test e 250mg and Tren E 500mg and feel fine. Its really your call, if you feel great than stay where your at

You need to control your estrogen with the proper AI dose, which obviously changes as your test dose changes. That's the key to everything with libido, etc. ..

And if you're worried about losing strength on "only" 500mg of test, you have problems. 500mg is about 5 times higher than normal range

Top Bottom