domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Test Deca Tbol cycle???

Test Deca Tbol cycle???

im looking at doing my first bulk cycle and have questions and concerns.
    stats:
    5'8
    150lbs
    10-12% bf
    I've ran a test and eq cycle in the past.

I had trouble packing on weight with this cycle but noticed a huge improvement in my physic which I was happy with, but im looking to pack on some size this time.

concerns:
    is t-bol a better alternative than d-bol because of the water retention associated with d-bol or are the benefits of d-bol greater in the longer run...or forget both of those options and run winstrol or Anavar instead. im really open to suggestions on the third option.

first time running Decca and Decca dick scares the shit out of me haha I plan on running proviron unless you guys have a suggestion on something better.

dosages:
    ??? I've read up on sooo many recommended dosages that im in a complete loss because as soon as I think I have it figured out I click on another website and it says something 100% different from the other... and don't you know everything on the internet is always right haha, I've followed this forum and respect a lot of your opinions.

ill have all my AIs on hand and PCT ready
    all of this is going thru an approved source from this forum.
    Last edited by Mcrane07; 01-03-2019 at 10:54 PM.

How's your diet? What are your specific macros? You are too undersized for steroid use in my opinion. You need to get a better foundation first. There are likely holes in your diet that need fixed

You had to trouble packing on weight with what cycle?
    You have to be able to pack on weight naturally before considering packing on weight using juice.
    https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/new-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

https://www.dganutrition.com

Quote Originally Posted by EZ_E View Post
    You had to trouble packing on weight with what cycle?
    You have to be able to pack on weight naturally before considering packing on weight using juice.
    I think he had previously ran this....

I've ran a test and eq cycle in the past.
    I had trouble packing on weight with this cycle but noticed a huge improvement in my physic which I was happy with, but im looking to pack on some size this time.

i personally prefer tbol over dbol... its far lighter on sides and that enables you to have a much great likelihood of keeping gains.. the issue here is that you are pretty light right now... you could easily gain 15 more lbs naturally... you never want to use steroids being too undersized if your goal is to pack on weight... its far too much strain on your body because its already in catch up mode from being undersized to start with... i would personally wait but thats up to you and what kind of risk vs reward you feel is there

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    i personally prefer tbol over dbol... its far lighter on sides and that enables you to have a much great likelihood of keeping gains.. the issue here is that you are pretty light right now... you could easily gain 15 more lbs naturally... you never want to use steroids being too undersized if your goal is to pack on weight... its far too much strain on your body because its already in catch up mode from being undersized to start with... i would personally wait but thats up to you and what kind of risk vs reward you feel is there
    yeah I have weighed out the risk vs reward and I feel confident about what im wanting to do, I've fixed my macros but I wanted to go ahead and order my cycle while I have the cash, I will wait to run anything until I notice weight gain with fixing my diet.

this was my thought on dosages when I do run:

test e- 300wk
    decca- 250wk
    t-bol- 40ed 4weeks (if I don't notice any gains ill up to 50 and run for another 2 weeks)

aromasin 12.5 eod

im wanting to run proviron to help with libido and Decca-D but not sure of dosage.

I will be getting blood work prior to running anything and during to monitor my levels, too many of my gym buddies just run shit without PCT or AIs or even knowing what their levels are even at and I refuse to be that guy. I want to run this safe and effectively
    Last edited by Mcrane07; 01-07-2019 at 08:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcrane07 View Post
    yeah I have weighed out the risk vs reward and I feel confident about what im wanting to do, I've fixed my macros but I wanted to go ahead and order my cycle while I have the cash, I will wait to run anything until I notice weight gain with fixing my diet.

this was my thought on dosages when I do run:

test e- 300wk
    decca- 250wk
    t-bol- 40ed

aromasin 12.5 eod

im wanting to run proviron to help with libido and Decca-D but not sure of dosage.

I will be getting blood work prior to running anything and during to monitor my levels, too many of my gym buddies just run shit without PCT or AIs or even knowing what their levels are even at and I refuse to be that guy. I want to run this safe and effectively
    I love it when guys that have barely done this feel they know better than people who do this for a living. Im personally done responding to shit like this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    I love it when guys that have barely done this feel they know better than people who do this for a living. Im personally done responding to shit like this

I mean I watched your video and got those dosages off your bulking cycle video from youtube. im not going to run anything until I see a notice in change from my diet first, I wouldn't be posting asking for advice if I felt like I knew more than you...

Test Deca Tbol cycle???

Quote Originally Posted by Mcrane07 View Post
    I mean I watched your video and got those dosages off your bulking cycle video from youtube. im not going to run anything until I see a notice in change from my diet first, I wouldn't be posting asking for advice if I felt like I knew more than you...
    It has absolutely nothing to so with the cycle plan at all... its about you running a cycle being that much underweight you can easily gain naturally... if you are actually going to wait and do it right then thats great but 99% of the people that say that never do

You are definitely free to do as you want bro. We just advise against it. We see so many guys that are undersized go and cycle and either not gain a thing because they cant eat correctly or lose 100% of whatever they do gain because they have no idea how to diet to keep and maintain gains. Besides that, your risk of injury cycling undersized is exponentially high. Your connective tissues and ligaments have not been adapted to handle large strength increases whatsoever.