napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

test/deca/primo cycle

fartorst

The question I was asking had to do with a test/deca/primo cycle. I was curious about dosing I know you like to keep test and deca equal but is that what you do when you add a 3rd compound? Also what dose the cycle look like length, days of injections and all that stuff thanks for you help.

I have been training 10 years have done about 4 cycles mostly test or test/npp, I am 6'2 195lbs I'm 42 yo and about 13% bf. I am also trt and run test year around at 180mg a week.

Dylan gave you the exact way to run everything. If you are on TRT you won't need the pct portion. Just go back to your TRT dose post cycle

Just looking over this older post what is the reason n benfits to taking hcg after a blast when going back to trt. ?
None. If you are going back to trt there is no reason to take hcg at the end of the cycle. The only reason I see to take hcg if you are on trt is to help fertility if you're trying to conceive a child

With DECA make sure you are taking Caber to for Prolactin or you'll get bitch kitties.... that's a great cycle to run you should get awesome results and great gainzzzzz

Last edited:
Top Bottom