napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

test and deca injection

hitchornot

Hi Dylan,

When my friends inject me with Test and Deca into my glutes i get a lot of pain, and i feel the pain for a few days, however when i inject myself into my glutes i get no pain during or after? Is this a bad thing? Am i injecting wrong?

Thank you, your response is much appreciated.

I'd say most likely they're wiggling the syringe a bit. You're probably more careful with your own ass. Why are your friends injecting you? I sometimes let my wife do it but it seems weird to have another guy do it when you can do it yourself.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Hi Dylan,

When my friends inject me with Test and Deca into my glutes i get a lot of pain, and i feel the pain for a few days, however when i inject myself into my glutes i get no pain during or after? Is this a bad thing? Am i injecting wrong?

Thank you, your response is much appreciated.

It sounds more like they are doing something wrong and you are doing something right. Just do it yourself. Why would you have friends do it anyways? I don't understand that

Most likely they are pushing way too fast. My personal rule..no man pushes anything in my ass. I'll pin myself thank you :0

Top Bottom