napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test deca eq cycle and blood sugar spiked?

Zeigo

I'm In a test 500 Deca 400 EQ 800, im 6 weeks in and got blood drawing for unrelated matter at doc office and blood sugar was 230 fasting, normal range is 70-99. My private lab draw 3 weeks ago it has fine. Now it off that charts which explains my dry mouth even though Im drinking a gallon of water a day.

Isn't their a SARMS that help regulate blood sugar when on cycle????? Or any other advise???

Thanks PEEPS

I'm In a test 500 Deca 400 EQ 800, im 6 weeks in and got blood drawing for unrelated matter at doc office and blood sugar was 230 fasting, normal range is 70-99. My private lab draw 3 weeks ago it has fine. Now it off that charts which explains my dry mouth even though Im drinking a gallon of water a day.

Isn't their a SARMS that help regulate blood sugar when on cycle????? Or any other advise???

Thanks PEEPS

How is your diet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it just says Hemoglobin ... doesn't say which one???... values are 17.0 was mine range is 13.3-17.7

Even my blood works from Private lab doesn't specify between the two ??? not sure what the difference is ??

Even my blood works from Private lab doesn't specify between the two ??? not sure what the difference is ??

A1C is a special test to check for diabetes your sugar level is high. Mine was high and it was cuz my vitamin d was low i live on the north east coast and my A1C was elevated. I started tak my vitamin d 10,000 ius a day for 12 weeks my vitamin d went up and my A1C went down and my glucose went down.

I just read that corticosteroids can cause a spike in high glucose levels and i just finished prednisone for a flare up in my lower back and also had cortisone injecting in my knees yesterday... so sound like I found the culprit .. maybe... do another blood draw next week and see where it at...read GW suppose to help with high blood sugar so Im gonna start taking that as of today see if that help lower it too

I just read that corticosteroids can cause a spike in high glucose levels and i just finished prednisone for a flare up in my lower back and also had cortisone injecting in my knees yesterday... so sound like I found the culprit .. maybe... do another blood draw next week and see where it at...read GW suppose to help with high blood sugar so Im gonna start taking that as of today see if that help lower it too

There you go good luck bro

There you go good luck bro

well because of you I started digging around the internet and found several article on Corticosteroids and POW ....

SO
THANK YOU BRO for helping !!!

well because of you I started digging around the internet and found several article on Corticosteroids and POW ....

SO
THANK YOU BRO for helping !!!

My pleasure bro this is what this forum is all about help each other

Top Bottom