napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test+Deca+EQ bloodwork and questions

CH015

Hi all,

I just got back my bloodwork (6 weeks into my blast with Test, Deca and EQ) and thought I'd be interesting to share. The results do raise some question for me as well.

I am running:
Test. Enanthate 500 mg/week
Deca 400 mg/week
EQ 800 mg/week

I am splitting all this equally over two injections per week (Wednesday and Sunday). Blood was drawn on a Wednesday morning (8.00 am), after injecting on Sunday evening. For estrogen and prolactin I am taking:

Aromasin 25 mg twice a week
Caber 0.25 mg twice a week

My bloodwork results (Note that they use different units here in Europe than in the US for most things. I converted the units for estradiol and testosterone, for the other values I included the normal range as well so you can get a better perspective of things):

Testosterone: 7820 ng/dl (yes, 7820!!!)
Estradiol: 11 pg/mL
Prolactin: 4 (normal range: 86-324)
Hemoglobin: 10.2 (normal range: 8.4-10.9)
Hematocrit: 0.52 (normal range: 0.42-0.51)

ALT en AST were slightly elevated, but nothing crazy. Now some questions that I have:

1. Testosterone is way higher than I expected. Combined with the fact that my prolactin is so low (while taking 'Deca') I think the Deca might actually be just Test. Or is it normal that prolacin is this low while taking caber, even when running test/tren?

2. Could it be that I am hindering gains by having estrogen this low (although it is within the normal range)? I feel that on a previous cycle (were I did not even take an AI) I made a lot more gains (size and strength wise). Training and diet are solid (as they were in all my previous cycles), and although I did gain about 11 pounds so far I don't feel like I'm progressing really well. Could low estrogen be the issue?

3. Shouldn't hemoglobin be much higher while on EQ (plus Test and Deca ofcourse)?

I'd cut your aromasin down to 12.5
I'd cut the Caber for a few weeks..it's possible its test like you said..is the source trustworthy?
Eq is bringing up your red blood count..looks normal for only 6 weeks in. You'll need to donate blood after your cycle ends

I'm actually thinking about dropping Aromasin completely. Might sound crazy but apparently I'm not sensitive to estrogen conversion even at a testosterone level this high.

I'm on a similar cycle... how are u finding eq are u feeling it yet or the deca?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Tbh this cycle disappoints me so far. Might have to do with the Deca being fake and my estrogeen being low as I mentioned. My strength is just not going up very well. On my previous cycle with Test and Deca strength went through the roof.

I would not cut aromasin completely, but I would cut the dose down.

Cutting it completely can set yourself up for problems

I would not cut aromasin completely, but I would cut the dose down.

Cutting it completely can set yourself up for problems

Okey I'll cut it down to 12.5 mg twice a week and drop the caber. I'll get blood done at the end of my cycle (in 6 weeks) and see what happened to estrogen and prolactin by then.

EDIT: fun fact, during my cruise I was taking 2x25 Aromasin mg as well. Testosterone came back at 835 ng/dL then and estradiol was EXACTLY what it is now. Because of this I decided not to increase Aromasin for my blast, but now estradiol is still the same with the same Aromasin dosage and much higher Test levels. Seems a bit strange to me...

Last edited:
Hi all,

I just got back my bloodwork (6 weeks into my blast with Test, Deca and EQ) and thought I'd be interesting to share. The results do raise some question for me as well.

I am running:
Test. Enanthate 500 mg/week
Deca 400 mg/week
EQ 800 mg/week

I am splitting all this equally over two injections per week (Wednesday and Sunday). Blood was drawn on a Wednesday morning (8.00 am), after injecting on Sunday evening. For estrogen and prolactin I am taking:

Aromasin 25 mg twice a week
Caber 0.25 mg twice a week

My bloodwork results (Note that they use different units here in Europe than in the US for most things. I converted the units for estradiol and testosterone, for the other values I included the normal range as well so you can get a better perspective of things):

Testosterone: 7820 ng/dl (yes, 7820!!!)
Estradiol: 11 pg/mL
Prolactin: 4 (normal range: 86-324)
Hemoglobin: 10.2 (normal range: 8.4-10.9)
Hematocrit: 0.52 (normal range: 0.42-0.51)

ALT en AST were slightly elevated, but nothing crazy. Now some questions that I have:

1. Testosterone is way higher than I expected. Combined with the fact that my prolactin is so low (while taking 'Deca') I think the Deca might actually be just Test. Or is it normal that prolacin is this low while taking caber, even when running test/tren?

2. Could it be that I am hindering gains by having estrogen this low (although it is within the normal range)? I feel that on a previous cycle (were I did not even take an AI) I made a lot more gains (size and strength wise). Training and diet are solid (as they were in all my previous cycles), and although I did gain about 11 pounds so far I don't feel like I'm progressing really well. Could low estrogen be the issue?

3. Shouldn't hemoglobin be much higher while on EQ (plus Test and Deca ofcourse)?

1. you are taking deca, deca increases TT through a secondary mechanism while used with testosterone: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5064776/.
.25mg caber a week tanks my PRL 0.6ng @400mg tren so if you are using caber you may not need any or a lesser amount.

2. yes, when your estrogen is too high/low can/will alter TT, closer to within range the more effective your test will become giving higher TT than if your E was out of range. Its possible you believed that your last cycle was more gains without an AI due to elevation in E which would cause you to hold water, so you made more water gains if thats what your goal was lol. Try lowering your weekly AI

3. Thats a variable with many possibilities, so no definitive answer an increased hemo woulndt really say anything of your situation.

I have been debating doing a similar cycle. I haven't tried yet. on the previous cycle did you see noticeable size/weight gains? Thanks

Did you check your RBC on your blood work. EQ raises your RBC also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you check your RBC on your blood work. EQ raises your RBC also

Erythrocyte count came back at 10.2 (normal range 8.4-10.9). I have actually been running EQ longer than 6 weeks, I already started taking it in my cruise along with a TRT dose so I've been on EQ for 12 weeks already.

Erythrocyte count came back at 10.2 (normal range 8.4-10.9). I have actually been running EQ longer than 6 weeks, I already started taking it in my cruise along with a TRT dose so I've been on EQ for 12 weeks already.

I would recommend donating blood while on EQ.

Okey I'll cut it down to 12.5 mg twice a week and drop the caber. I'll get blood done at the end of my cycle (in 6 weeks) and see what happened to estrogen and prolactin by then.

EDIT: fun fact, during my cruise I was taking 2x25 Aromasin mg as well. Testosterone came back at 835 ng/dL then and estradiol was EXACTLY what it is now. Because of this I decided not to increase Aromasin for my blast, but now estradiol is still the same with the same Aromasin dosage and much higher Test levels. Seems a bit strange to me...
That is very odd. Same source of test and and aromasin?

That is very odd. Same source of test and and aromasin?

Aromasin yes, Test no. BTW could it be that AAS such as EQ or Deca show up as Testosterone on a blood test, since they're similar in structure? I've seen some people on forums claim this but I doubt it. Couldn't find any conclusive arguments on that matter though.

Aromasin yes, Test no. BTW could it be that AAS such as EQ or Deca show up as Testosterone on a blood test, since they're similar in structure? I've seen some people on forums claim this but I doubt it. Couldn't find any conclusive arguments on that matter though.

i thought that maybe i have explained in the previous thread that deca does increase TT (especially in conjunction with testosterone), but heres the link again in case you missed it :

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5064776/

i thought that maybe i have explained in the previous thread that deca does increase TT (especially in conjunction with testosterone), but heres the link again in case you missed it :

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5064776/

But if I'm not mistaken this study is about testosterone production being influenced by nandrolone, while in my case testosterone production is supressed anyway. Or am I missing the point completely here?

this can and will happen, every cycle will have different outcomes regardless if say user repeats a previous cycle/dosages. For example, a person can run a 12 week cycle and use 500mg test week and have 4000 TT, that does not mean the next cycle will have the exact same outcome he can run 500mg and be at 3200 or 4200 TT as there are several thousand factors that can effect end results everything from stress to diet etc.. thats just how it is biological factors. Heres another example, one person can go to a bar and drink 3 shots and be buzzed. That same person can go to the bar the following week and drink only 2 and be faded or have 5 drinks and feel nothing, the human body and its hormones changes on an hourly basis and keeping everything aligned exactly at all times is literally impossible. This would actually be considered normal

Top Bottom