napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test + deca + eq

Forearm Junkie

Hi All. I'm currently running my first stack which is 250mg of test once a week.
I took Dylan's advice and started of small and let me tell you i'm so impressed with the gains i am getting just off test + clean diet and training.

I'm looking to add on some size on my 2nd cycle with: Test + Decca + Equipoise.

Can you please give me a clear cycle layout on how i should be taking these. I will be taking the test throughout the duration of the course but i'm not sure when to take the decca & eq and the duration for each.

As i have picked up from Dylan's videos i'm going be running this course for about 14-16 weeks and with small doses ..... no 500mg per dose bullshit.

STATS:
HEIGHT: 5ft10
WEIGHT: 207lbs
BODYFAT: 23%

GOALS: Gain overall muscle

DIET: High protein with nuts and fruit as snacks. Average around 600 calories a day.

Thanks

Last edited:
Have you tried any sarms yet?
They are kind of pricey but man are they awesome for cutting fat without side effects.

Dylan or Rick could set you up with a solid sarms cycle for your goals if you're interested.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

You need to get that bodyfat down to a reasonable level before starting a cycle. Also, you shouldn't be running 3 compounds on a 2nd cycle. Either do test and deca or test and eq

I'm confused on what your diet actually is as well. What do you mean you get 600 calories per day? That can't be right at all.

You need to get that bodyfat down to a reasonable level before starting a cycle. Also, you shouldn't be running 3 compounds on a 2nd cycle. Either do test and deca or test and eq

I'm confused on what your diet actually is as well. What do you mean you get 600 calories per day? That can't be right at all.

My diet for the past year has pretty much been:
Bowl of oats with a banana and some honey with a cup of coffee when i wake up
2 grilled chicken fillets and some brown rice
Lots of water

The problem i have is that i do not work regular office hours, i work shifts. I'm either too tired to eat or if i work during the night i just don't have an appetite to put food down so i just end up eating 1 proper meal for the hours i am awake. That is the reason my calorie intake is low.

600 calories per day is dangerous as hell bro & even more so if you're working out.You need at least triple that.

You're making gains on 600 cals a day? Sorry, doesn't make sense. You feel ok on this diet and have the energy to lift weights? At 23% BF, even with 250mg of test, you'd most likely need an AI to regulate estrogen. Do you have blood work to understand where your hormone levels were/are relative to test and estrogen? You said your goal is to gain overall muscle... not going to happen at 600 cals per day.

Ok one. 3oz of chicken breast is 130 Cals and 1/2 cup brown rice is a little over 100. If you are eating two breasts and "some rice". You are way over 600. I don't think you are calculating correctly or it's a Mistype.

Two. For your height and weight. At 23% you are almost over weight. I don't like seeing that and steroid use.

Plus what test are you injecting one a week?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lots of water

The problem i have is that i do not work regular office hours, i work shifts. I'm either too tired to eat or if i work during the night i just don't have an appetite to put food down so i just end up eating 1 proper meal for the hours i am awake. That is the reason my calorie intake is low.
You're going to have to figure out a way to make that work bud. Its only an excuse. Trust me, I worked rotating swing shift for 3 years and I got my calories in. It can be done

Lots of water

i understand where you are coming from but brother, you know how many people are in the same situation or even worse than you? people working TWO jobs and still managing... you cant possibly expect ANYONE to buy that you can't figure out how to eat more than 600 calories... you are treating people like they are stupid saying that bro.. thats just absurd... you can get 2000 calories without even trying...

for fucks sake, if you had 1 quest bar and 2 protein shakes, you would be near 600 calories... come on man... seriously and when you eat that small amount of food, you are stalling your metabolism....

for fucks sake, if you had 1 quest bar and 2 protein shakes, you would be near 600 calories... come on man... seriously and when you eat that small amount of food, you are stalling your metabolism....

I wouldn't be able to get out of bed on 600 cals a day;& he did this for a YEAR??

If you have been eating 600 calories for awhile then you have completely trashed your metabolism. A high body fat % and low metabolism is bad place to be in as you are primed to gain fat easily. Not to mention all the other health risk of consuming such low calories/nutrients. I too have worked all sorts of weird schedules and I must say, none of that matters. If nutrition is a priority, you will figure out a way to make it work. If not, then you won't, it's just that simple. If one person has done it, then it's possible...that goes for anything in life. IMO steroids is a complete waste of time and money until you get your nutrition under control.

Last edited:
I'll admit, meal prep is a dreaded day for me. And it's not just one day a week, more like two or three. If you can bang out around six pounds of chicken breast in one shot, that'll keep you stocked for lunch for a few days. Salmon works well for calories although the fat content is high... good fats but still. Bake a bunch of sweet potatoes at one time, I get them to last a few days after cooked.

I had to stop reading at "600 calories". You've got to be kidding man... There is no excuse on why you can't get in more than 600 calories a day. You need to focus on the basics. Training and nutrition above all.

Top Bottom