napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

test deca dbol for bulking

kitersamt

good day dylan, how can i run a test deca dbol for bulking, my height is 5'6 and 61kilogram
ive just finished my test p tren winny last june and i wanna start a new cycle again, but i just wanna now my right doses tnx

You need to put some more size on naturally brother ... you’re too undersized to be using steroids ... you need to get in better condition .. your diet probably needs fixing

61 kg???? dude NO, NO and NO... you are so ridiculously undersized... what exactly do you eat in a day? aside from nothing? you cant use steroids at that weight man... have you gone mad? you will ruin yourself internally... just crush your ligaments and tendons etc.. . you have NO foundation whatsoever, none

good day dylan, how can i run a test deca dbol for bulking, my height is 5'6 and 61kilogram
ive just finished my test p tren winny last june and i wanna start a new cycle again, but i just wanna now my right doses tnx

Bro, you need to seriously work on your diet. You have no business using steroids being that undersized. You need to build a much better base and foundation. You are going to hurt yourself

you can post your diet so you can get the real help you need but if you choose to do steroids, noone here is going to advise on it because its just absurdity

brother, noone is going to sit here and create you a diet plan, lol... thats like going to a mechanic and asking them to fix your brakes free... maybe someone can give you their particular diet plan but i answer thousands of questions per day... thats a very ridiculous thing to ask of me

well most people eat more or they hire a nutritionist or actually study now to fix their diet... you need to track what you eat with an app like myfitnesspal and start eating a fuck of a lot more... what do you do for a living?

so lets say you needed a lawyer, would you just go there and say well, can you just do this for me please and just expect it ?? you ask what are you supposed to do about gaining weight like someone has the time to sit here and personalize you a diet plan? do you see how crazy that is? asking questions is completely fine but you are asking things people do FOR A LIVING... thats not what i do but thats almost insulting the way you are expecting something like that...

Then how can i fix my weight

Do you know what your current caloric intake is? If not download MyFitnessPal and buy a set of electronic kitchen scales, weigh all your food and log on MFP.

Are you currently losing, maintaining or gaining weight?

In my height at 5'6 how much weight should i be to start using steroids ?

There is a ton of info on nutrition and caloric intake for gaining weight on the internet. Put some time in yourself so you can understand everything instead of relying on others and not gaining any knowledge. Quick tip for now: revolve your workouts around the bench/squat/deadlift and other compound movements and eat like a cow. Im an ecto as well and have found that eating a big breakfast is crucial. I eat 5 whole eggs, oatmeal, glass of whole milk, and a banana just about every morning

Check this out to start with... This is your daily maintenance calorie calculator that figures how many calories you need just to maintain your current weight... Then you CLEARLY need to eat MORE than this... at least 500 calories more but in your circumstance, start with 500, see how it goes for a few weeks and then adjust from there...

http://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html

Top Bottom