napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

test deca Cycle thoughts ?

Md_man89

So guys looking to add size, I'm a big fan of tren, noting like tren , its magic! However hard to put on size with tren compare to deca for me.

never ran test e more than 600mg a week so what do u think ?

So my next cycle seems to be the following but hapy to change whatsoever.

Week 1-4 Dbol 40mg/ED
Week 1-12 Test-E 750mg/week
Week 1-12 Deca 600mg/week
Week 9-12 GW-501516 20mg pre-workout
Week 1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg/EOD
week 1-12Caber 0.5mg E3D
Week 13&14 Test P 750mg/week

PCT
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW501516 20mgED

what do you think if I add EQ ? proviron ? if yes how would that fit in my cycle ?
week 1-4 shall i up my Aromasin 12.5mg to ED and once I drop Dbol back to Aromasin EOD ?
and lastly first time for MK-2866 , GW501516 never tried it but read good stuff about it

would love to hear your thoughts and help appricated.

I am 31 years old, 174cm, 70KG, 11%bf more or less

That's a big cycle in my opinion. He'll I've never ran 750mg test for that long. Much less the others. Everyone here knows I'm the tren guy but I've learned. Less is more. Why do your need all that? You aromasin question will be up to you and how you feel. Why go from a long Ester to a short right before you pct? Won't help with shutdown. Good luck brother!

300-350 of test and deca each is more than enough... pct is spot on... thats a ridiculous amount of test and deca man... ridiculous amount

I can't believe you would layout a cycle like that and think of adding more to it (EQ). Way too much gear man. Stick to your original cycle but cut the test down to 200-300mg per week. Run the deca 400-600mg per week. Make sure you add proviron too if you want your dick to work.

Generally guys wouldn't you want your Deca to be higher than your testosterone? And also separate question. I've always generally ran my test at 500mg per week but wouldn't more test = more muscle? Of course with a good diet? I wouldn't ever run over a 1g a week of course in my opinion that's way too high. Just curious.

Generally guys wouldn't you want your Deca to be higher than your testosterone? And also separate question. I've always generally ran my test at 500mg per week but wouldn't more test = more muscle? Of course with a good diet? I wouldn't ever run over a 1g a week of course in my opinion that's way too high. Just curious.
Thats extremely subjective and no, you dont necessarily want deca higher.. honestly, i find more people prefer to have test higher... i always keep them equal but thats going to be trial and error for what works for you...

the higher you run test, the more sides you will encounter... there's a fine line for everyone... once again, trial and error for each person... you cant just say running more and more will give more muscle because ultimately, it will become too high with sides and you wont get anywhere

I have followed Dylan's advice by keeping my deca or tren dosing the same or very close to the same as my test dosing and since I have switched to that protocol, I have seen far less sides and much better overall results!

I ran deca and primo in my last cycle. Kept the deca at 350 mg/wk and it seemed like the sweet spot for me.

Its going to be different for everyone. I like my test higher than deca but I wouod at least keep them even

So guys looking to add size, I'm a big fan of tren, noting like tren , its magic! However hard to put on size with tren compare to deca for me.

never ran test e more than 600mg a week so what do u think ?

So my next cycle seems to be the following but hapy to change whatsoever.

Week 1-4 Dbol 40mg/ED
Week 1-12 Test-E 750mg/week
Week 1-12 Deca 600mg/week
Week 9-12 GW-501516 20mg pre-workout
Week 1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg/EOD
week 1-12Caber 0.5mg E3D
Week 13&14 Test P 750mg/week

PCT
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW501516 20mgED

what do you think if I add EQ ? proviron ? if yes how would that fit in my cycle ?
week 1-4 shall i up my Aromasin 12.5mg to ED and once I drop Dbol back to Aromasin EOD ?
and lastly first time for MK-2866 , GW501516 never tried it but read good stuff about it

would love to hear your thoughts and help appricated.

I am 31 years old, 174cm, 70KG, 11%bf more or less
750mg test... OMG
Food alone can get you huge.. why not 300-500mg/week?...

Top Bottom