napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test Deca cycle length

Dayumtwin

As some of you know by now, I'm contemplating my 2nd cycle.. I have decided for my goal of adding about 10-12lbs, while also cutting some and focusing on strength gains this time around, I will run Test C, Deca and Winstrol as follows..

1-12 Test C 500mgs wk
1-10 Deca 400mgs wk
9-14 Winstrol 50mgs daily

I know it is widely recommended to run Deca 2 weeks shy of Test.. So, is 10 weeks long enough to run Deca effectively? Or would it probably be most beneficial to run the Deca 12 weeks and the Test 14? (And then Winnie 11-16)...

Thanks

16 to 20 week cycles with it are standard and EQ is very synergistic with Deca there commonly stacked together . because of this

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

I highly doubt Dylan said that about deca..it's the longest ester out there..

No disrespect fam but if you "highly doubt" Dylan said that, then you sayin you "highly doubt" I'm tellin the truth. I'm far from stupid brutha, and I damn sure aint no liar so, let me see if I can find the clip.. He was in a swimming pool during the video.
Anyway, yes, I am aware Deca has a very long Easter. About 15 days if I'm not mistaken, and that it takes 6-8 weeks to be secreted fully into the body .. That is exactly why I've been surprised to hear about these 10 week cycles..

And IF it is to be run 16-20 weeks, that means I'm runnin Test 18-22 weeks?? A 5 month cycle???

I'm not saying you lying..I'm saying perhaps your mistaking and Dylan was talking about npp perhaps..that or Dylan made a big mistake because he's said many times on this forum to run deca 16 weeks..eq n deca are the only 2 compounds that require extra weeks

I highly doubt Dylan said that about deca..it's the longest ester out there..

https://youtu.be/IZn1D37NwIw

He says at about 4:30 that, "for example, if you are running a 12 week cycle of Test, (He) would recommend running the Deca to 10 weeks..." .. somthing to that effect..

I'm just saying, that's the reason for this thread.. I've heard that number from other people as well..

Yea that's an old evo video..Dylan wasn't an expert on deca back then. But he'll definitely tell u to run it longer than 10 weeks because it'll just be kicking in good. You can probably get by with 14 weeks if you want, but every one else runs it 16 weeks with test at 18 weeks

I ran my first Deca cycle a few months ago, and didn't notice anything until about 8-9 weeks in, then it was like a light switch and shit got real.. I planned to run it for 16 weeks but had an issue with my aromasin and had to stop cycle short.

I'm gearing up for my second Deca cycle and this will be 20 weeks. It's going to be FIRE this time around :D
Run Deca for at least 16 weeks and you'll be happy.

I ran my first Deca cycle a few months ago, and didn't notice anything until about 8-9 weeks in, then it was like a light switch and shit got real.. I planned to run it for 16 weeks but had an issue with my aromasin and had to stop cycle short.

I'm gearing up for my second Deca cycle and this will be 20 weeks. It's going to be FIRE this time around :D
Run Deca for at least 16 weeks and you'll be happy.

Preciate it my man...

yes, deca has an even longer half life than eq... 12 weeks is the bare minimum that most recommend but personally, i would go 14 weeks to get the most out of it.. npp on the other hand, you can even run 8 weeks if you want but i would go at least 10

yes, deca has an even longer half life than eq... 12 weeks is the bare minimum that most recommend but personally, i would go 14 weeks to get the most out of it.. npp on the other hand, you can even run 8 weeks if you want but i would go at least 10

That's what I was waitin for.. man I literally learn more and more every day in here. I appreciate everybody's time!

Top Bottom