napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test and deca cycle advice

Tom210488

Ok so I am going to be doing a test and deca cycle and I have got nolvadex and clomid and aromasin and I know I should probably get dostinex or promi but I can't seem to find it anywhere. So my question is can I get away without using it like have people done it without prolactin support and been fine? And please can I have just a straight forward answer

Ok so I am going to be doing a test and deca cycle and I have got nolvadex and clomid and aromasin and I know I should probably get dostinex or promi but I can't seem to find it anywhere. So my question is can I get away without using it like have people done it without prolactin support and been fine? And please can I have just a straight forward answer
What do you mean can you get a straight forward answer? What kind of answer do you expect? The answer is it's there for a reason. If you didn't need it, it wouldn't be recommended so I'm certainly not going to tell you you'll be ok or give you any sort of validation. We don't give half ass advice. We do things the right way here. If you want to risk deca dick, gyno and milky tits, be my guest.

Even on a low dose of 250 ?

Everyone reacts differently man. I wouldn't run it if I didn't have the ancillaries on hand. What if you do run into issues and can't find what you need?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom