napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test/Deca Cycle

Freki

I️ am ending my current cycle of Test 200/ week and Deca 300/week for 12 weeks. I️ am taking .25 Caber/ week. Along with 1MG Arimadex EOD.

I am returning to my TRT does of test 150 / week.

My question is with the Caber - do I️ stop taking caber with my last Deca injection? Or do I️ take the Caber while the esters clear for 3-4 weeks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you can stop once you stop taking deca.. some people will take it a few extra weeks but i have never found that to be necessary

I agree with Dylan here. Once you stop taking the deca, you can stop the caber. Caber also has a half life of like 5 days so it will continue to work some after your last dose as well

Thanks Dylan! You are very appreciated. Much respect for the information you put out for everyone to utilize.

Rickrock, thanks for the input. I’ve made it this far without sides. I️ wanted to make sure they wouldn’t get me at the very end.

Thanks Dylan! You are very appreciated. Much respect for the information you put out for everyone to utilize.

no thanks required brother, im happy to help... let me know anytime you have questions and good luck with your cycle!

Top Bottom